The Bathtub

It was a fine morning in Bri's apartment, and she had just awoken.  Her muscles ached from her stay at the gym yesterday, so she decided to take a long, hot, relaxing bath. She rubbed her puffy eyes, and sat up, muscles tender and sore.  She pulled her covers off of her fine legs and slipped out of her luxurious bed.  The cold floor startled her at the first touch of it.  Bri walked past her closet and into her bathroom, and disrobed herself, revealing her fine delicacies which would soon be teased and pleasured. She grabbed a towel and her silk red and black robe, and placed them on the counter beside the sink. Ethan would be coming over soon, so she couldn't take too long.

Bri turned the hot water knob, and barely turned the cold water knob. She wanted this water to be steaming hot, just like Ethan. Her toes turned red as they dipped into the water, just as she liked it. She sat down carefully into her warming bath, the water tingling her skin. Her head fell back, onto the tub, as she closed her eyes and sunk into calmness. This was disrupted when Bri heard a knock at her door. "Oh jeez..." she spoke to herself. Ethan was already here, early as usual. Her heart raced with anxiety. "Bri?" Pondered a low voice.

~Ethan's P.O.V.~

I ushered up to Bri's door, ready to stay over for a little while, and knocked on her blemished door. "Bri? It's me, Ethan." I said. "One moment!" She rushed. She sounded afar from the front door. "It's ok, I'll just use the spare key you gave me." I assured her. I heard no response. I took out the silver key, which glistened in the dim lighting, and stuck it in the keyhole, and twisted. The door unlocked. I pushed the door open and walked in, closing it behind me. I inhaled deeply. Her apartment smelt amazing, like a fresh bouquet of roses. "Brigurl, where you at?" I asked. "Bathroom." I heard her reply. I set down my bag on the couch and paced to the sound of her sweet voice.

~Bri's P.O.V.~

He's going to see me naked. Oh god, I'm terrified. What if he likes it? I wonder how he'll react... I guess I'm about to find out. I heard him knock on the door, and he asked for entry... I accepted. (DEEP BREATH GUYS, ok I'm sorry, I'll go away now).

He walked in, and I exposed my fruits of nature, his eyes widened. He was speechless. "Uh, Bri..." He scratched the back of his head, his hair ruffled. Now that I think about it, I want this. I want it so bad, and I feel myself getting hot with excitement. I want him. I need him.
"Come here, Daddy..." I said lustfully. I ushered him with my finger, and looked down at his pants. I saw a protrusion in his pants, and smiled and evil smile. "Oh fuck, that does it."

He took off his shirt revealing his sculpted abs, and walked towards the tub. I unbuckled his belt, and pulled down his khakis, along with his briefs. "Suck." He demanded. I gladly accepted. I took his large cock in my hand, and then engulfed it in my mouth. "Mmm..." I moaned against his member, he inhaled sharply. My hands roamed his balls and the length I couldn't reach. He started to thrust into my mouth. I almost gagged, but I kept my cool.

He moaned loudly as I kept moaning and flicking my tongue against his enormous shaft. "Baby, I'm gonna cum in that pretty little mouth of yours..." He inhaled. "Mmm, cum for me daddy." He groaned and I felt his cock twitch in my mouth. His warm seed coated my mouth and I swallowed that shit. "Oh, damn. That's fucking hot." He said.

"I want you to fuck me hard, Daddy. I want you inside me." I moaned. He picked me up bridal style, and walked into the bedroom, slamming me on the bed.

He pushed my towel and robe off and attacked my neck, probably leaving a few hickeys. He moaned into my neck. And I gasped in pleasure. "Your moans are so fucking hot..." He said. While suckling my sweet spots, he teased my clit with his skilled fingers. Moving down my body, his mouth met my nipples and sucked and flicked. "Oh god, cool..." I gasped. I felt him grin against my breast. He gave each breast equal attention. "You like that, huh?" He said. "Mmm, yes daddy." I replied.

He moved down to my flower and looked up at me. "Is this your first time?" He asked. I nodded, a little embarrassed. "I'll start out slow, with my fingers, it'll hurt at first. If you want me to stop, just tell me, ok?" He said. "Ok." I said meekly. His gentle care made me even more wet. "Already wet for daddy, I see?" He cooed. I bit my lip, and nodded, again. He plunged a finger inside my wet pussy, and slowly moved it. He went deeper, and deeper, and then it started to hurt. A tear escaped my eye, and he gently wiped it away.

"It's ok, baby. It'll feel really good soon, I promise. Then I'll destroy that tight pussy of yours, once it does." He said. I whimpered. It started to hurt a little less, and then he put in a second finger. I gasped lightly. Then it started to feel amazing, and I moaned. "Are you ready?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "Yes daddy, fuck me hard!"

He pulled me towards him, and spread his fingers around my entrance. Then he plunged his dick inside me. I moaned in pleasure, I was in pure ecstasy. "Oh, daddy, you feel so fucking good inside me!" I screamed. He inhaled sharply and cursed. I grabbed the sheets, and gasped. He put my legs up over his shoulders to get a better angle. He reached a certain spot and I screamed. "Right there, Daddy! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" He hit that spot repeatedly and I felt a tight build up in my core. "Daddy, I think I'm gonna cum!" I moaned. "Me too, god damn, you're so fucking tight!" He said. I cursed and came onto his member.

He pulled out and came on my breasts. I wiped it with my hand and licked it off. He collapsed beside me and looked at me. "We should do that again sometime." He started. "Definitely." I responded. I kissed him on the lips and went to the bathroom to finish my bath, he came with me.

THE END! Hope you enjoyed it Bri! May be some grammar errors. 😜