Chapter 9: Friday Night

Alice gasped and smacked Logan. "Don't do that."

"Sorry," he grinned. "Your hair is soft. I can't help but touch it."

Alice sighed; this whole week has been nothing but fun. Having Logan around made her feel confident.

She isn't shy around him. And this Friday, they are going out. They were supposed to go on the weekend. And she wants to spend the weekend with her sister and the others.

So she and Logan agreed to go to town this Friday.

"I am a bit nervous about tonight," Alice said as she ate her fruit.

"Don't be," he gripped her hand. "I'll be there, and by the way, you never showed me your scar."

"I forgot," she said. "And I know you did too. So, I'll show you tonight."

"Alright," he smiled.

She didn't forget. She didn't want to show Logan. Not because she was ashamed, but she was shy.

And tonight it'll be him and her, alone. Of course, there will be others around town. But she's going on a date with him, to the tattoo parlor.

She would have never imagined getting piercings. Why did she make that deal?

"Get a tattoo," Logan whispers in her ear as they sat on the outside bleachers after running a mile.

"Ah no," she shook her head. "You only ask me to get two piercings, and that is it, nothing more."

"Oh, come on," Logan grinned. "Do it, and I'll do anything you ask me."

"The tattoo can be during the weekend," she said. "And you have to get one too."

"Easy," Logan lifted his shirt, exposing his side. "I already have one, see."

Alice blushed; she didn't know he had tattoos. "But I get to pick what and where," she said.

"Fine, I'll choose too," he said.

Now she was afraid of what he will choose and where in her body it will go. She has to stop doing this. "But, we can't, the others will be with us."

"We are going to have to get up early," he said. "And get to town before them."

"Alright," she smiled.

This situation is exciting but at the same time, frightening. Alice would never do anything like that but being around Logan triggers something in her.

Something that she can't help but follow it and disobey her brain.

"Hey, what are you two chatting about?" Lilac asked as she sat next to her. "Could it be about tonight?"

"Yeah, it is," Alice said.

"Well, have fun," Lilac leaned back. "The sun feels nice, don't you think. It sucks for humans; they are already exhausted."

"And Cat," Logan said, nodding toward where Cat laid on the ground. And now she was being dragged by Alana.

"Right, I forgot about her," Lilac chuckles. "I better go help her." She stood, and in seconds she was near Alana.

"Vampire," he said. "Their speed is incredible. But we are faster."

"Yeah," Alice smiled.

She couldn't wait for tonight; it will be so much fun. It will be like, rebelling a bit. It's so exciting.

Tonight will be fun.

-

Alana looked at Alice and Logan; this whole week, they been chit-chatting too much. What could they be planning? "Watch out!"