Eight

WAW I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING IM SORRY I HAVE CLASSES. YES, MY CLASSES START WHEN U GUYS ARE HAVING SUMMER VACATION HAHAHAHA.
___________________

My breath heaves as I give my goodbyes to my parents. I watch their frowns while they wave a sincere goodbye. I tap my feet continuously on the pavement as they give me and my aunt a never ending farewell. I look around to see passerby's staring at what was behind my parents' back.

Of course they had to bring to Rolls Royce to drop us off of the airport.

I placed my hands in the pockets of my trousers and bit my lip. Should I really go? I'm basically lying to my parents. I was used to doing that but this is something big.

A kiss on the cheek and an Arrivederci from both parents before walking into the airport.

"Oh my gosh, aunty. I just realised how much you brought." I said as I look at the pristine white suitcases she has. I continued, "It's like you're the one with the gap year. You brought an entire collection or something?"

"Yes." She smirks.

__________________

I stare at the airplane in front of me, in all its glory.

"What are you so shocked about?" Donatella asked, noticing that I was staring at the jet in awe. "Your family owns this."

"I never get tired of looking at it though." I say.

We entered the private jet and sat on a sofa attached to the floor of the jet.

"Can we stop by Spain?" Donatella asked a flight crew.

"Of course. I'll tell the Captain." She replies.

"It's a good thing your father didn't volunteer to pilot. He would have turned back around if I told him we were stopping by Spain." Yikes.

I looked up to see a navigation screen displaying where the plane is at and its route. The flight crew came out of the cockpit and spoke to Donatella who nodded.

"You'll have to sky dive to Barcelona." Donatella claims and took a sip of fruit juice that she recently got.

My heart bounced as a mixture of emotions came to me in a wave. Fear, excitement, and anxiety. I could feel bile ready to go out of my mouth.

"F-fun." I sent her a trembling smile and immediately looked around.

"I'm just kidding." Donatella says then grabbed a magazine by her side.

The airplane doors closed before the plane taxied out of the rented hangar and into the runway.

"Look it's me!" Donatella flips the magazine to show me a page where her face is. I chuckled and shook my head.

This was going to be a long flight.

"Wait so you're coming to Barcelona with no money on you?" Donatella asks. It was the first hour of the flight, and I couldn't sleep.

"I do. Dad transferred some in to my bank account." I shrugged as I said it.

"Who is this boy, Willow? Why are you going to him spontaneously?"

"A friend with the same mind as me."

"Right. That doesn't sound safe." I rolled my eyes and punched her shoulder playfully.

18:00

"We're about to land in Barcelona." The flight attendant finally says to us. After hours of me wandering around jet, sleeping on different seats, and drinking a fuck ton of chocolate milk.