Nine

hdkdnskdnsns i'm sick hahaha love it.

Also this chapter is inspired by that photo of Jack right up there
______________________

I sit up and glance at the other side of the hotel room where Donatella is occupying one of the hotel beds. She has a eye mask on to prevent waking up from light. I could hear the soft sound of classical music that made her sleep ten times better. I smiled before laying back down and grabbing my phone. I placed the thick blanket over my whole body and head so the light coming from my phone wont be noticeable.

I've never done this as I only had a pc to pull an all nighter with. With a portable device like this, I could do a fuck ton of things.

And that's what I did. The whole night it felt like I barely even slept. The sound of my finger pads tapping and dragging on the screen was all I heard that night (maybe a bit of snoring from my aunt). Applications like Tumblr, Reddit and other sites that I used to scroll with my mouse is now on the tips of my fingers. The light from the phone was blinding and I never felt anything more addicting.

I woke up feeling exhausted but comfortable.

The fluffy white comforter makes me not want to stand up. I look at the surroundings in front of me and take a deep breath. I love this gap year, and it hasn't even properly begun.

I destroy the mood of the morning by taking my phone from the night stand and immediately checking my email. I send Pierre my phone number.

I didn't want to get up and so I didn't. It seems very unhealthy to stay in bed all day but I've done it a bunch of times and I'm still working fine.

I receive a text.

Meet me at the cafe at noon. This is Pierre btw.

I replied with an okay. I closed my eyes after putting my forearm on my eyes, blocking any sunlight from entering my eyeballs.

"Are you going out today?" Donatella asks. I remain in my position.

"Yeah. Noon." I simply replied.

She clears her throat. "Well you better hurry up, you got half an hour left."

I remove my forearm and sat up instantly. She chuckles and shakes her head before sitting on her bed with tea in her hands.

I got out of bed and crawled to my suitcase, taking out a black sweater and loose light washed jeans.

"Crap," I dug through the pile of clothes. "Where did I put my socks?"

"Just borrow mine." Donatella points at her suitcase. I thank her and grabbed a— oh, designer socks, I guess.

"How much are these?" I held up the white and black Versace socks.

"In all seriousness, no idea." She replies and sips her tea.

I change into my clothes and aggressively brush through my hair. I looked around my room for my shoes.

"You looking for these?" She points at my black shoes. I nod. "They're cute. Adidas Spezial." I chuckled while nodding.

Once i wore it on, she asks "Let me see your outfit." I stood still in front of her.

She made some improvements without changing the whole thing. Like tucking in the front part of my sweater into my jeans, cuff the ends of my loose jeans so the socks could be seen, and adding a pendant. She gave me a thumbs up and we were out of the hotel room

____________________________

I try to calm myself down once we arrived in front of the cafe. Donatella must have noticed as she stood in front of me holding my shoulders.