Slaps..

Zosia placed her patient files down on the nurses desk Arthur was filling in paperwork and Dominic was typing away, Arthur looked at her with concern, "What?" Zosia asked feeling Arthur's glare on her. "Zosh theres something you should know.." Arthur began as the doors to the ward swung open and Jesse walked in, her facial expression changed completely to complete horror.

"What is HE doing here?" She asked looking at Dominic and Arthur. "We were going to tell you, your dads hired him as our permeant.." Dom said. "Is he out of his mind?! After everything he put me through." Zosia said hardly believing her dad would hire the very man that broken her.

"Told you she'd go ballistic." Dom said and Arthur nodded as Jesse walked over to the nurses desk. "Arthur, Dominic" he said remembering they're names before he turned and faced Zosia.

"Zosia i was hoping to speak to you, " Jesse said. Knowing that if he was going to work at Holby permanently he would have to clear some unfinished business first.

"You were, were you?" Zosia asked and Jesse nodded "i know i left you in a bad way and i shouldn't have done that and that was wrong of me. And I want to make it up to you." He said.

"It'll take more then just words to mend what you caused Jesse" Zosia replied, her tone icily.

"Zosia, you're a grown woman, move on. Let the past go because what happened is. History." Jesse said.

Zosia's left hand then collided with his face, slapping him hard. "You don't even know half the mess you caused. I nearly died because of you." Zosia retorted before carrying on with her rounds, not caring that most people had seen her slap Jesse.