chapter two

CHAPTER TWOchampagne for my real friends,real pain for my sham friends

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CHAPTER TWO
champagne for my real friends,
real pain for my sham friends.

disclaimer: justin only has 1 tape in this story, his mistakes are mentioned in tape 9, but tape 9 will belong to isabella and some things will shift. also jessica and justin's relationship will change a bit.
-

Isabella listened all night, through Justin and Jessica, to Zach and Ryan. All the way to her. Tape 9. She was sitting at her desk, in sweatpants with an empty bowl of cereal in front of her.

"tape nine. this ones for you isabella. when i first met you, you were sitting next to bryce walker. you two were inseparable, you didn't think he could do wrong. that was what you did wrong"

it was true, bryce and bella had been friends since forever. she thought of him like an older brother. maybe because he had never personally done her wrong and never let her see that side of him.

"jessica davis threw a party at the beginning of junior year. but you would know that, you were there. you liked justin foley, and people like me and bryce, we knew that. but justin was there with another girl. how did that make you feel, bella?"

it was horrible. isabella remembered justin and jessica being all over each other other. the beginning of that summer, she tried telling him how she felt but he just was speechless. and they never spoke about it again.

hannah went on to speak about her being in the room when jessica passed out drunk. which all had nothing to do with isabella so hannah got back on with her story.

"this guy, best friends with justin, had pushed justin out of the room before getting onto her. i heard you, izzy, justin had told you what was going on in the hallway. but the door was locked and you hadn't seen anything and you didn't believe him. maybe because you were drunk, maybe because you just cared so much about this guy."

isabella remembered it so well and when hearing the mistake she made, tears started pouring out of her eyes. a girl was raped and she could've stopped it but she just believed so much in a guy who had did nothing for her.

"isabella, you're a good person who made a shitty mistake that got someone hurt. just fix it and be careful because you know who it was. quit trusting bryce walker."

and her tape ended. izzy didn't want to listen further, she knew what she did. she just sat there and cried, before she picked up her phone and scrolled down to the contacts.

'a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j.... all the way to justin foley before pressing the call button'

"hey, bella , you alright?" justin asks after hearing her sniffles on the other side of the phone call.

"i should've listened to you that night at jessica's party. she got raped because of us. because of me." isabella says in between tears.

"okay, b, where are you? we need to talk about this in person." justin says, he regretted everyday what the two of them had done that night, ignoring the problem.

"at my house. be here in 10." izzy says before hanging up, the only thing in her mind being that night.

Isabella had been drinking all night, she was drunk to say the least. She stumbled into the hallway of Jessica's room to use the bathroom. When arriving in the hallway, she sees Justin on the ground in tears.

"Justy, what the hell happened?" The brunette asks, setting her drink down on a lamp table in the hallway before leaning down.

"Bryce. He's in there. I think he's gonna hurt Jessica." Justin said, fairly loudly and anyone could tell how upset he was in his voice.

"Bryce? What? Are you sure? You've drank a lot." Isabella states. She couldn't imagine her best friend ever hurting someone but you think you know someone and sometimes you don't.

"Yes I'm sure. He's in there, she's passed out, he was on top of her" Worried about what Justin said, Bella walks over too the door.

"Bryce?" She knocks and tries to open it, but it was locked. "Jessica? Anyone?" Bella asks, trying to hear even the slightest noise on the other side of the door. But whoever was in there had shut up when they heard her.

"Justin, I don't hear anything and the doors locked." She shakes her head before taking Justin's arm. "C'mon. Let's get you up."

Isabella shook at the sound of her doorbell and she rushed down the stairs to see Justin at her door. "B..." He says as he walks in, giving her a hug. The two walk into the kitchen and sit down to calm down.

"How far are you in the tapes?" He asks as he looks across the table at the brunette girl. Justin didn't want her to hate herself for a drunk night she put her best friend first. But they made a mistake that night by not going to the authorities that night.

"Just finished mine. I don't wanna continue them. Already hurt enough" Bella says as she takes a sip of tea out of the mug that sat in front of her.

"You need too. You need to hear what Hannah has to say, it's gonna hurt but just listen, okay?" He says as he puts his hand on top of hers but she moves it quickly.

"I wanna talk to Bryce. Not even talk, I want to SCREAM at Bryce." Bella shoves her hands into her arms as she crosses her arms looking at the tapes in the middle of the table.

Justin takes the tapes and unplugs the headphones. "Jessica doesn't know this happened to her and we'll talk about all of it. First, just listen please."

And she did, she listened to how Sheri was the reason of Jeff Atkins Death to Clay being a genuinely nice guy to Bryce being an insane rapist to Mr. Porter not being good at his job.

And when she was finished, she passed it on to Sherri.

// chapter two!! i listened to music and rewatched season one to get muse for this and i think it's actually going pretty well. leave feedback💞