Wade?!

"I hate him"
"You don't"
"He kissed me and then tried touching below! THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS! And I was saving it for Wade!" Peter cried, he rolled on his bed like a eight year old who's ice cream had fallen.

They were currently in the avengers tower, in the Stark-Rogers floor which was the very top, the Banner floor was below.

"Be happy, That's probably the only kiss you'll ever get"
"Shut up!" Peter sniffed, using his web powers he grabbed a pillow and flung it towards Nathan.

He dodged it.

"Ok fine, tell me what happened"
"I was...." he sniffed, "I was just thinking of wade.."

Earlier~
Peter's POV:

"When on a mission remember to please, I beg of you, cause minimal destruction. That goes especially to you Nate" Maria stated loudly.

I yawned for the third time in five minutes.
Meetings were boring.

Wade wasn't.

Everyone around him was always smiling, even teachers. He was funny and so damn good looking.

I blushed as I realized a bit of drool was dripping. I quickly wiped it off and continued 'listening'.

"Hey" the new guy whispered.

I turned around to find him staring at me with a flirty look, even though he had a mask on you could clearly tell.

His face rested on both his hands, he sighed in the shivering way again.

"What....." I muttered nervously.

"I've seen you around Spidey"
"Don't call me Spidey" I harshly whispered.

Maria stopped and glared at me.
"Anything you want to add Peter"

"No...." I blushed, I hated being called out.

"You're cute" he giggled, Wait what- giggled?!

He began scooting his chair awfully close.

"A problem" Matt whispered from across.
"No" Deadpool quickly responded, he cuddled beside me.

"Oh god! Stop" I pushed him off.

"God?! Where?! Is it dad?! Mom?!" Jamie stood up with a terrified expression.
"Nope, Deadpool is just harassing pete" Harriet crossed his arms, his cold expression never changing.

Maria stressfully sighed, "I think it's best we end the lesson here".

Everyone cheered and got up.
I grabbed my Backpack and proceeded in doing so too but instead was pulled back. Arms wrapped around my waist tightly.

"What?!" I yelped.

"You're cute" Deadpool smirked.
"And you're a creep! Let go"

"Not yet" he moved our faces closer, a warm surface covered my mouth.

"Deadpool" Matt yanked him back.
I felt a hand caress my thigh.