beach

Howdy guys >:)
I'm back surprisingly!

We're back to our regularly scheduled bakudeku

I also wanted to add that screenshot of me and my friends convo because I thought it was pretty funny

Alright, here we go ☆〜(ゝ。∂)
____________________________________
[No POV]

Katsuki and Izuku have already gotten ready and got all their essentials. They locked their door and started to head to the common area in the hotel.

Pretty much everyone was there waiting for them. Aizawa quickly took roll then started to inform the class of today's activity.

"Okay, so our first activity for the week will be heading over to the nearby beach. We'll be there for a few hours, probably until sunset. You may all now go to your rooms to get your belongings, head back down here in around 15 minutes"

Everyone then started to scurry to their rooms getting all their things. Izuku started muttering to himself about all the things he should bring and not forget.

"Can you stop muttering to yourself, it's really annoying", Kacchan very strictly said.

"S-sorry" was the only response Izuku could mutter out.

They both then changed into their bathing suits and got some of the basics that you would take to a beach. Sunscreen, a towel, etc.

They then headed back down and met up with the rest of class - 1A. Once everyone was there, they made their way to the bus that was parked outside.

One by one they all went in. As before Izuku was sitting next to Kacchan. He didn't seem as annoyed as the last time they were together though.

Once they made it to the beach they all went out and picked a spot to claim. The beach was actually pretty empty. All the teachers stayed back and helped set up the umbrellas, chairs and all that. Then they let the kids out to do whatever they want.

Some of the students were in the ocean splashing around, some were playing beach volleyball at a nearby net, and other students just stayed back and helped the teachers.

Kacchan left to go into the ocean and practically fight Kirishima in the water. Izuku stayed back to help All Might and Aizawa get everything set up.

As time passed the class 1-A kept on having fun on the beach until it was time for lunch. The teachers were already grilling barbecue on a grill and some started to set the tables for the students.

"Before we start to eat, we're going to play a fun game of Suikawari. The rules are simple, you're given a stick and you have to spin and try to smash the watermelon on the ground." Aizawa said to the students.

All the students then lined up and got ready to play. First up was Mineta.

They gave him the stick and spun him around. They tried to lead him to the watermelon, but he just swung randomly which ended up nearly hitting Kacchan.

"HEY WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, ILL KILL YOU", Katsuki shouted at him.

A few more people went, but no one had gotten a direct hit on the watermelon. Some students were very close but had missed it by a few inches.

Then it was Katsuki's turn. 

All Might put a blindfold on him and started to spin him. The students then guided him about 1 foot in front of the melon. 

CRACK

One hit and he had already cracked it open. They started to cheer and Katsuki just shook it off.