Chapter 7: Figuring It Out

"Good morning, Violetta" My father says as I walk into the dining room. My dad, Angie, Ramallo and Leon are all sat at the table. I almost forgot Leon stayed over. I take a seat beside Leon and waited for Olga to bring us our breakfast.

"Morning" I smile.

"So, Leon. Are you going back home today or will you be staying somewhere else?" My dad asks.

"Uh, I'm just gonna go back home" Leon says. I would hate to be in Leon's situation. How could Leon's father be so careless and cruel?

"Are you gonna be okay?" I ask, holding his hand under the table.

"Yeah" Leon smiles. I could tell he was lying.

"If you ever have any trouble just call Violetta and she'll bring you here, okay?" Angie says with a sweet tone.

"Okay."

I'm still in shock that my dad let Leon stay over. Just a few weeks ago he chased Leon out of the house for just being in my room.

Suddenly, Olga walks in with our food and we begin to eat.

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you ready?" I ask Leon. We're inside his car but we're still parked outside my house. Leon had promised my dad he would drop me off at my grandmother's house and then he would go home.

"Can we just do something else for a while and then I'll go home?" He asks. I smile, this reminds of the day I first met Leon. I remember saying something like I didn't wanna go home yet so we went to the park. I guess the reason why he was willing to do that was because he understood. I then nod and we drive away.

"So where are we going?" I ask, looking out the window of his car.

"I don't know, where do you wanna go?" He says without taking his eyes off the road.

"Hmmmm, how about we walk around the mall?" I suggest.

"Okay"

It took us about 8 minutes to find a parking spot outside the mall parking lot. When we finally got inside I instantly dragged Leon into one of my favourite clothes shop. I tried on outfits and it was like one of those super cheesy movie moments where I come out of the dressing room with a bunch of different clothes on and girly music playing in the background. After a while I had found the perfect outfit but I was stupid enough to not bring any money with me. I sigh.

"What's wrong?" Leon asks.

"I didn't bring any money" I frown.

"I'll buy it" Leon smiles.

"No, I can't let you do that"

"I want to"

After Leon pays for my outfit we walk into the book shop. Something immediately grabs Leon's attention. He runs over to a stack of books and picks up a blue one.

"This is my favourite book" Leon says showing me a copy of The Fault in Our Stars.

"No way, It's mine too!" I squeal. Suddenly I was reminded of "lion6969".

"I'm starving" Leon says, pulling me away from my thoughts.

"We just ate breakfast like an hour ago" I say, laughing.

"Who cares, let's get some icecream." He says.

We then walk out of the book shop and walk over to the mini Icecream parlour across from it. We go inside and Leon orders as I take a seat.

"LION!!" A high pitched voice shouts. I turn around and see a slightly tall girl with blonde hair run into the parlour and hug Leon. It was Ludmila.

Lion. I feel like something just became clear in my mind but I can't figure out what it is. Instead I was too focused on Leon and Ludmila.

"What do you want, Ludmila?" I hear Leon say.

"Listen, I think we made a mistake breaking up" She says.

I felt incredibly jealous, though I wish I didn't.

"I don't" Leon says, I try to hold back my laughter.

"Leon, don't be foolish. You and I are meant to be together" Ludmila says, she was beginning to get impatient.

"I'm with someone" Leon says, his eyes flickering over to me. Ludmila instantly turns around and stares at me. I could literally feel how angry she was

"This isn't the end of this, Lion" Ludmila says, storming out of the Icecream parlour.

Lion. The Fault in Our Stars. Suddenly everything started to make sense. My face turned white and I felt a twisted feeling in my stomach.

Leon is Lion6969.