The Meeting

(note i do not own black butler but i do own the black cat.)A man in black was on his way to town to get things for something when he saw me i was a black cat "Oh what beautiful claws you have and eyes and..." he said but I cut him with my claws and bite and hissed "Ok I understand." he said with putting me down I purred and understood me saying stay here I walk behind a wall and transformed "Oh so you are a black cat demon." he said "Yes my name is Melody." I said with a smile "My name is Sebastian." he said with a closed eyed smile "Are you willing to take part of a contract?" he asked "I have eaten but I have gotten hungry." I said "I have a contract to the head of the Phantomhive house hold ." He said "And it was when he gets his revenge I will have his soul." he ended with a serious look. "Then take me to your master I get half of his soul and you get half I'll be his personal maid and you be his original personal butler." I said "But it is up to my lord his name is Ceil Phantomhive." he said picking me up in my cat form and bringing me to the manors woods so I could trans form back into human before people saw "Hey Sebastian." a boy said with short blonde hair "Who is this my name is finnian but call me Finny." he said "My name is Melody." I said with a smile. (I'm making the second part now and it won't be to long I hope you like it and follow vote and read)