The Contract

"You must be Ceil." I said "Yes I am you wanted to make a contract Sebastian has half of my soul and you have the other half." He said with a serious look "Yes do you accept?" I asked looking at the spot I was going to mark him at "I do." he said closing his eyes "Then its done." i said marking him on his hand my clothes turned into a black dress with a black headband with a white apron and white lace on the edges of the dress and the top of my head band and I had WINGS bone wings "Oh my it seems that you are a angel black cat demon." Sebastian said walking into the room "Oh well." I said looking into his eyes "Melody I order you to go to undertaker and ask about prostitutes being killed." Ceil said "Of course master." I said Bowing then going out the window to find undertaker. I got to his shop and came though the door "Undertaker are you here?" I asked "Hello dear what can I do for you?" he asked "I came here to get some info orders of Ceil Phantomhive." I said "Yes but you have to tell a joke to get the info." he said I said the joke and he laughed so hard that I started laughing "Oh-My you are better than his butler." he said "I already know this." I said still laughing he told me how they were killed by a huge gash in the chest after that I left and went to the Phantomhive manor. "My lord I've got the information this person killing these prostitutes always leaves a gash in their chest." I reported "Good now go and get me my tea." Ceil said "Of course master." I said with a bow and turned to get his tea "Hello Melody." someone said turning me to face them "Oh it's you Sebastian." I said with a relief " of course I'll tell the the master that you made the tea and asked if I could bring it up." he said "Ok I was wanting to get some sleep tonight." I said with a smile on my face walking up to my room and sat down on my bed that night Sebastian came into my room. "Hello my little demon." he said helping me out of my clothes "What are you doing?" I asked worried that he'll kill me or worse while I said that he kissed me "I love you and how old are you?" he asked taking my clothes and hanging them up helping me into my pj's"23 Wh- S-Sebastian stop." I said pushing him off with my claws scratching him "Your my age, do you love me too?" he asked "I do." I said crawling onto his shoulder in my cat form. "Good." he said picking me up and putting me onto the bed and rolled to the side of me and whispered "Goodnight." the next morning me was sleeping beside me and I jumped up and ran to the bathroom and throwing up over and over again and my stomach hurting under my lungs "What did you do Sebastian?" I asked as he walked into the room and me throwing up again "All I did was slept with you after you fell asleep." he said worried about something "Well you doing that made me want to sleep with you every night and sick." I said jumping up and not throwing up anymore and knocked him onto the bed and kissing him like I never did and me getting pushed off of him "I must get the master ready i'll tell him your too sick to work." he said looking at my stomach and then smiling "Ok night." I said. the next morning I didn't get sick and I was dressed and there was a note with a doctors signature saying "Mrs. Melody your fiancé has called me and I know your problem you are with a child congrats and this cloth is what gender it is Dr.Rose." I pulled the cloth out and it was pink "A GIRL." I yelled Sebastian came in with a shocked look on his face "So it's a girl and did you know it due in two days girl demons always gets a child after only one night with a boy demon and the demon child always comes out on how many day the parents sleep together before the demon girl is pregnant." he said "I also had to tell Ceil and he was ok with that and this." he said kneeling down and said "Melody will you marry me?" .he asked "Yes I will marry you and tomorrow is the night the baby is due." I said smiling then rubbing my stomach which was huge then I knocked over the box and a blue cloth came out "TWINS?!" I said shocked "Well I'll take the boy into butler training and you'll take the girl into maid training." He said "The names will be Cecilia and..." I stop "How about Alois?" he asked "Yeah Alois, Cecilia and Alois." I said "We will say the news at the ball the master wanted to do for his fiancé." he said "Ok." I said getting dressed and I looked down my corset was on and my huge stomach was gone "WHAT!" I slightly yelled "When in a important matter your stomach will go away so you don't stretch your dress." he said "Oh ok." I said.

Time skip

At the ball me and Sebastian were the spotlight everything was pink and blue Sebastian had told them that I was pregnant but he didn't tell them who the father was. "Hello everyone." he said with a happy voice "Today we have news not only am I pregnant I'm also engaged to Sebastian he is the father." I said happily everyone gasped and then cheered "Congratulations." Someone said that stop the cheering "Who are you?" I asked the blonde haired girl looked up with out showing her eyes "Your worst nightmare." she said and I remembered the voice "Rosey?" I said with a glare at the girl she lifted her head up so I could see her eyes before moving fast and scratching me a crossed my right eye "Rosey stop why are you even doing this?" I asked putting me hand over my eye "Ha Rosey my name is Lizzie." she said I gasped and spreaded my wing blocking her from hurting Ceil and her scratching my wing that didn't hurt me but her "Ow your wing I see are hard but Ceil is mine!" she said taking a swing but me kicking her all the way a crossed the room "Fine but you'll see soon." she said "I'll be ready." I said