Gone!

I went into the alley way and folded my wings in and looked around and saw a girl dead on the concrete and then I left and got everything when I got back everyone was out "The ball was tonight I forgot." I said "Oh well time to make my self useful alone." I said and got to work when I got done with everything they came home "Welcome back guys." I said "Hi melody how are you?" Sebastian and Ceil asked "Good I made myself useful and got the chores done." I said "Well this is unexpected well for your good work you can go and get yourself something anything in town." Ceil said "Thank you master." I said and left I stayed in town for awhile and bought myself dresses shoes jewelry and baby things and then I went back into the alley I was in before after dropping off my stuff and I saw a door and I started walk towards it when I felt something peirce through me and everything went black.
-Sebastian's POV-
"Master I haven't seen Melody for hours may I go into town and have a look." I asked "We can both go I'm worried too." he said "Alright the carriage is already prepared." I said and we left I had Ceil in my arms as we jumped roof to roof and I saw a shimmer of light and jumped down into a alley way "Sebastian what are we doing?" He asked "I saw something simmer down here." I said setting him down and walking over to the light and picking it up "W-WHAT!" I yelled "What's wrong Sebastian?" Ceil asked "She is dead..." I said there was along pause and after that we picked up her body and the dead children in her womb and we went to undertaker the next month later and the funeral came around we had figured out who and what killed her and the others but I had a feeling I wouldn't see her again.