Lovin In The Barn

It were a calm day in Ponyville, there were slight wind, and the sun were setting , ready to transition into night. A pony named Feather Song trotted through the center of Ponyville , often gazing up at the sky, to look at the beautiful colour the sunset were. Feather Song had stopped to smile simply at the sky, then continued to trot. "It should be Luna's doing , sooner or later." She thought to herself. She had planned to take a stop at Apple Acres to get cider from a stallion she saw earlier at the Pony Market. Soon enough, she stopped in front of her destined location. She trotted inside Apple Acres , and stopped in front of a barn door . "I guess this is their house." She said, knocking her hoof on the door. A old mare opened the door, and saw the much younger made. She studied her closely , squinting her eyes. "Yellow eyes.. Purple mane light blue tips on 'em... Dark Blue coat... 'n she's a Pegasus.." Feather Song had no idea why the old mare squinted her eyes at her. Finally the old mare stuck out her hoof, and said "Ah'm Granny Smith . Nice to me ye!" Feather accepted , and shook her hoof. "Feather Song." "Come right on in , suga!" Granny Smith said stepping aside to let the mare in. Feather then told the mare that she were here for Big Macintosh. "Go down to that there cellar 'n you'll find him." Granny said pointing to some doors. Feather Song trotted to the door , and found herself in a room with a bed ."Big Macintosh? I'm here for some cider...?" She said scanning the room for the stallion. Soon enough , the stallion appeared behind a haystack , and welcomed the mare. He suddenly pushed the mare onto the bed , and smiled . "What are you doing ..." Feather said blushing, "Having' some fun. Ye wanted 'special' cider ."He responded , her face got redder , and she didn't mind getting bucked by this handsome , muscular , stallion . He pressed his lips against hers , and Feather Song didn't fight back. She took a action of entering her tongue into his mouth , and she played with his tongue  , placing her hooves around his neck. Mac disconnected the kiss , spittle following , and went for her neck. He tenderly licked her neck , causing the made to begin moaning , she bit her lower lip from pleasure , and muttered out "Why don't you.." She moaned ".. Go to the next level you sexy stallion~" She cooed , the stallion smiled , and responded "How about you give it some good oil' lickin'?" The stallion got up off the made , and sat beside her , the made placed herself in front of his huge erect member near her lips, She licked the head and often sucked in it. She then got lower , and began to suck fully , her mane bouncing on her shoulders . She looked up at him , knowing this were a extreme turn on to everypony. He placed his hooves on the back of her head , pushing her deeper on his shaft. As soon as his shaft were wet , she stopped and begin to give him a hoof job , she opened up her mouth as his shaft begun to throb , and his cum shot in her mouth , and around her lips. She licked her lips , and moaned. "Now let's take it to the next level.." she said pushing down the colt to the bed. He blushed , and said "Eeeyup." Grinning, Feather song placed her flank above his shaft, dripping with pre-cum . She then began to ride his shaft, her flank making slapping sounds as they hit his sack , "O~h Macintosh... ah... you're so bucking big!" She moaned out , biting on her lower lip to keep from moaning out loud. Big Mac began to grunt as the mare took lead. He placed his hooves in both sides of her waist , slamming her down harder. The mare didn't fight back , and kept her pace. After a while the stallion said "Ah think ah'm gonna..." Before he could finish he shot his load into the made , who had let out a loud moan. She had also squirt out her juices , blushing .  She got off his shaft , and sat beside Mac , they exchanged smiles , and they both laid down. Feather Song placed her head on his chest , "I love you Big Mac~" She said . "Ah love ya too Feather." He responded , placing his hoof around her waist. The moon had been set, and almost every pony slept. Except for Feather Song and Mac.

want me to write a clopfic for ya? message me if you do , and I'll make one! c: