Chapter Two- Natsu has a Girlfriend

Lucy P.O.V~

The group and I stared at the blue cat in shock of what he said. Erza pulled on his tail, making Happy hang in mid air.

"What games you're playing cat?" Erza said with a glare.

"I-It's the truth!" Happy exclaims. Grey was just shaking his head.

"Come on Happy," He said, "That hothead couldn't get a girlfriend even if his life depended on it."

"And besides," Windy added, "Falling in love is the last thing on Natsu's mind."

"Not even." Julia also added. Happy was wailing around in mid air.

"I'm telling the truth!" He yells in defeat. I thought about it for a moment.

"I think he's telling the truth." I stated. Everyone looks at me curiously.

"Why would you think so, Lucy?" Wendy asked.

"I mean, as annoying Happy is," I explained, "I never heard him tell a lie." Everyone contemplated.

"Are you sure, Lucy?" Erza asked seriously and I nodded.

"I'm sure of it." I answered. Erza stares at me for reassurance and I stare back at her in determination.

Erza then let the cat go. Happy fell to the floor, face first and moaned in pain.

"If what you say is true Happy," Erza said, "Then we should confront to Natsu about it immediately."

"But I dunno where he might be." Happy stated.

"Then we'll confront to him when we return from our mission." Erza planned. We all agreed and set out to our mission.

~*~*~*~*~*~

We've returned to town from our mission. Can't believe we had to stop a whole clan of thieves from almost taking over an innocent village.

It was a success nonetheless....but as always, we didn't take the reward. I mean, we felt bad for taking money from a village who gets their money stolen....the situation didn't seem right.

But how am I suppose to pay my rent?!

We're now in Fairy Tail, relaxing and all, but still no sign of Natsu.

If what Happy said is true....Natsu dating and stuff....he must be having fun.

I sighed deeply as I laid my head down on the table. I felt someone sitting down beside me. I look up and it was Wendy and everyone else.

"Feeling alright, Lucy?" She asked and I nodded.

"Mhm, just exhausted that's all." I answered.

We suddenly heard the doors flew opened. We all looked and it was Natsu walking in.

"Look who decided to show up!" A guild member exclaimed.

"Yeah, I was wondering why the guild was getting too quiet." Another added.

"Natsu!" I exclaimed. Natsu showed a big grin as he walked over to the group.

Wait...something looks a bit different about him...

"What's up guys?" He greeted energetically.

"Where were you?" Grey asked and Natsu glared.

"As if it's any your business frostbite." Natsu said angrily.

"Yes, Natsu where were you?" Erza asked him.

"I just had business to take care of," he answered, "Geeez, what's up with everyone?"

"Happy told us something different." Wendy said. Natsu looks at us curiously.

"Told you what?" He asked. Everyone looked at one another.

What's so different about him....

"Do you got a girlfriend?!" Grey blurted out. Natsu gasped and we stare at him.

"W-What the heck kind of question is that?!" Natsu asked in shock.

"Well do you Natsu?!" Erza asked.

"No! What's wrong with you guys?!" Natsu asked, "And Happy! You try selling me out?!" We all look at Happy, even Natsu.

"You lying cat..." Erza say lowly. Happy shakes and sweat in fear.

I kept contemplating about what's wrong with Natsu...Then something came into mind and I gasped.

"Natsu, where's your scarf?" I asked surprised. Everyone divert their direction towards him.

We notice that his neck was completely bare and we all gasped.

"Something ain't right at all." Grey stated.

"Natsu, you said that scarf is very important to you!" I said in shock, " how can you lose it?!" Before he could speak, we heard someone shout.

We look over at the entrance and there stood a girl....A familiar girl.

She has long blond hair and blue eyes. She wears that mini skirt, tight T-shirt and sneakers.

It's that girl I met earlier...Alaula?

She waves at our direction and runs over to our direction. The while guild watches her as she runs over to us.

"W-Who are you?" Wendy asked surprised. To our surprise, she takes our a familiar item.

"Natsu's scarf!" We all exclaimed. She gently wraps it around his neck.

"Silly boy, you left this at my house," she says, "Don't be so forgetful, ok?" Before Natsu could speak, she kisses him lightly on his cheek.

What....

"WHAT??!!!" We all exclaimed in shock. The guild is in a huge uproar as they also seem what the girl did.

She looks at us curiously, but it soon changed to a big smile as she blushes.

Oh my god... It's true... Natsu has a girlfriend!!

End of chapter

Extremely sorry for the slowest update ever. I'm always busy and I always wanted to update my stories badly but never have the chance. But please comment, vote, love and enjoy ~