Riku sawamura

Name: Riku sawamura

Name: Riku sawamura

Nickname: tiger, Ri-Chan, Ku-kun

Age: 15

Height: 6'0" 182 cm

Hair color: dark brown

Eye color: golden resembles a cats eye

Bats: right and left

Throws: right and left

Personality: riku is a very quiet individual. He usually comes off as stuck up since her barely ever speaks. He's a very strong individul both physically and mentally. Riku is a hardworking individual. Unlike his twin he thinks before he acts. But at rare times he can become hot headed blinded by anger at times making him rash and a dangerous individual. But at times he can become extremely scary.

Bio: riku used to be a very fragile boy as a child making him vulnerable and has always been protected by his twin brother. But once riku found baseball with his twin he began to transform into a quiet and strong individul. Riku always stayed later on the baseball diamond to practice his pitching speed, stamina and his running speed. Riku progressed as a player making him thirst for the sport. When he was in his first year of elementary he was apart of a baseball team but he was bullied by other players due to always making mistakes during games and he soon quit the team. Riku matured earlier and grew. Riku reached his first year of middle school he was featured on a baseball magazine due to his skills on the field but during the interview he barely spoke any words answering very few questions making him a mystery. He caught two different high schools interest both being seido and inashiro. During riku' a second year of middle school he was on the mound and the pitch he threw was hit but he had hit his hand breaking his hand which almost cost his pitching career and cost the game since he was stubborn and wouldn't get off the mound. He became the manager for Akashi jr. highs baseball team.

Pitcher data: speed 5/5
                     Control 5/5
                    Stamina 5/5
                        Cutter 5/5
                Change up 4/5
                 Four seem 3/5
                 Two seam 4/5
                      Splitter 5/5
                   Fork ball 2/5
                  Curveball 5/5
                        Slider 4/5
                       Slurve 5/5
                    Screwball 5/5
                      Palm ball 3/5
         Circle change up 5/5

Player statistics: defense 5/5
                            Shoulder 5/5
                            Running 5/5
            Physical strength 5/5
              Mental strength 5/5
                              Batting 5/5
                             Contact 5/5
                               Power 5/5
___________________________
412

6/24/18