Nice guts huh

The twins finally arrived at seidou as they both decided to attend seidou highschool. They were heading to the dorms Riku was rooming with eijun and two upperclassmen. Riku had his right hand unwrapped revealing a few scars on his right hand.

Riku looked around trailing behind eijun as they made it to their new dorm room as Eijun moved some stripped boxers out of his face. "Ku-Kun what's this underwear?" Eijun asked

"Boxers" he stated the obvious as he held his blue and white duffel bag that had aliens on it that was exactly like oikawas.

"Why do you have oikawas duffel bag?" Eijun asked stopping his rant

"Hnn he forced it on me like the trash he is" Riku stated as he roasted oikawa.

Eijun just nodded 'Riku still calls oikawa trash' eijun thought eying his brother wearily not wanting to get roasted at all. Eijun knew first hand that his twin brother didn't have a filter as he spoke half the time.

"Ku-kun look right here this is our new dorm" Eijun said excitedly but he began to get nervous. "This is the first time I've lived with four people in one room. I'm getting nervous now"

Riku listened to eijun as he raised his right hand and slapped eijuns back hard leaving a red mark which made eijun lose his balance and hit the dorm door with his face. Riku instantly snickered as eijun recovered about to yell at riku about what he just did. Riku was already opening up the dorm room revealing a guy with green hair with zombie makeup on.

Riku was unphased completely as he grunted in response but eijun had a different reaction as he screamed getting scared falling on his ass.

The guy standing in front of Riku began to crack up "bwahahaha that worked great! Got you huh? They did that to me last year too, I couldn't get up"

Riku had an emotionless expression on his face as he turned towards eijun silently watching as the guy who scared eijun help him up saying "welcome to seidous baseball team"

Riku decided to leave before he got caught up in something he would want nothing to do with. Riku headed to the baseball field with his duffel bag.

No one noticed Riku missing as eijun got settled in with his new roommates kuramochi and masuko.

After a few hours of playing video games kuramochi spoke up "wasn't their someone with you sawamura?"

Eijun looked around just now noticing his twin brother not in the room "you must mean Ku-kun he's my twin brother he's quiet so I didn't notice him gone" Eijun stared.

Masuko wrote on a price of paper holding it up 'sawamura Riku where do you suppose he is?'

Eijun thought for a while until he slammed his fist in his palm as if he had a revelation "he must be doing some training"

'Training at this time at night?' Both upperclassmen thought at the same time.

A few hours passed and it was close to midnight the dorm room door slowly opened making no sound at all. Riku had just finished his training to see if he still was on par as he was before his hand was broken.

Riku was covered in sweat and dirt his hair was a complete mess as it stuck to his forehead and his face as his eyes were visible from how messy his hair had gotten from his small training.

Riku was able to change out of his dirty clothes as e changed into a pair of sweatpants and climbed into bed he had gotten the top bunk above eijuns.

Riku soon fell asleep not bothering to cover up as he laid on his stomach he didn't notice kuramochi awake.

Kuramochi has woken up from rikus light on his cellphone as he looked at the clock he saw it was close to midnight he was to say surprised. He was surprised thinking that eijun was spouting nonsense about his twin training for hours.

Soon it was the next day Riku had woken up only having a few hours of sleep as he got up at dawn and left to go to practice he was the very first ones standing on the field. Riku was sitting in the dug out and he waited for everyone to come in not wanting to be the first ones their. After a few hours Riku got into line standing beside another first year.

Riku stayed silent not exactly paying attention to what was going on as he was thinking as he zoned out. Everyone was shouting a "good morning"

Riku was lost in his mind as he didn't notice he was up next in introducing himself until he felt being elbowed.

Riku looked in front of him seeing a pissed off coach.

"Introduce yourself" coach kotaoka demanded as he glared at Rikufrom behind his shades.

Riku stayed silent for a few moments before speaking "sawamura Riku first year" Riku introduces himself not saying as much as the previous males before him. Riku had a monotoned time to his introduction.

Rei was in the background sweat dropping 'Riku sure does hate to speak that was the shortest introduction I've ever heard' she thought.

The coach didn't take his introduction well and was fuming slightly "go run the rest of the practice" he yelled at Riku who just grunted slightly and began to do as he was told.

A few other people began to whisper.

"He's stuck up"

"He only said his name and year"

"He doesn't even seem interested in baseball he should leave"

Riku had left a bad impression on his fellow first years due to his short introduction.

After a few minutes Riku was joined by his brother and three other upperclassmen.

Eijun was running beside his twin brother and asked very loudly" why are you running?"

Riku didn't andswer as he just grunted as an answer. Kuramochi decided to answer eijun "he did a very small introduction and the coach"

Eijun began to laugh loudly in his annoying laugh "ku-kun you got in trouble for speaking so little" Riku instantly tripped eijun and continued to run ignoring eijun who yelled at riku.

__________________________
1044

7/1/18