Chapter 1

Riku watched from the sidelines he was wearing the akagi jr. highs baseball uniform with a black leather jacket on. He stood next to Mr. sano who was the coach of the baseball team. Riku had just gotten his cast off of his right hand as it was wrapped in white bandages. Riku wasn't exactly happy about the outcome of the game against Narushima jr. high. Riku watched from the sidelines as he watched eijun shout pationately about his dream to take the team to nationals. Riku has a foreboding feeling about what was going to happen. Riku had begun to walk over to his twin brother out on the field with his left hand in his jacket pocket fixing his hat as his bangs covered his eyes down to the top of his nose.

"Riku-kin where are you going" Mr. sano shouted at riku as he watched him walk over to where both teams were lined up.

Riku stopped and turned towards mr. sano and pointed to eijun not saying a word at all. He began to walk once again as he saw eijun slap one of the players of the opposite team. Riku has stopped walking wide eyed completely 'eiji-Chan I cant believe you just slapped someone your going to get in trouble' riku thought as he quickly walked over to the commotion standing behind eijun emitting a dark aura making everyone stop what they were doing.

 Riku has stopped walking wide eyed completely 'eiji-Chan I cant believe you just slapped someone your going to get in trouble' riku thought as he quickly walked over to the commotion standing behind eijun emitting a dark aura making everyone stop...

Eijun shivered slightly as he had a hold of someone's collar.

"Sawamura eijun" Riku darkly said his voice was extremely deep naturally but his voice dropped a few octaves making it even deeper.

Eijun shivered again and turned towards his brother looking up slightly even though he couldn't see his brothers eyes he felt like he was being stared at by a hungry lion staring at his prey.

Riku glared at eijun But as soon as he saw his twin having snot and tears running down his face his face softened and he stopped glaring. Riku places his right hand on eijuns head gently nodding at eijun as if saying 'great job.'

Eijun cried once again going to hug Riku but he dodged quickly by side stepping as he watched eijun land face first in the ground. Riku turned towards the opposing team and glared through his bangs "no honor" Riku spoke and walked off of the field. Both twins caught the attention of a certain scout from a certain highschool.

While eijun was getting scolded by Mr. Sano. Riku was in the classroom sitting next to wakana. He was reading a book about baseball like usual.

"Ri-Chan is your hand going to be healed by highschool so you can play again" wakana asked riku.

Riku looked up from his book looking over at her. He slowly nodded "hnn" he said. Riku usually just nodded and said 'hnn' to answer questions.

Wakana smiled at him at him she had missed seeing him on the field playing baseball and was happy that he would be able to play with eijun once again.

Riku turned back to his book flipping the page his hair moved slightly revealing his silver earring that was a small wooden plug.