Chapter 3 Optimus Death

Moonlight POV

I drove for a while until I finally made it to Mikaela Dad shop. Once there I saw Mikaela ran to me with a luggage and a box in hand.

"Moon please take me to the airport?" Mikaela asked as she got inside my alt-mode. I activate my hologram and look at her.

Clothes, hair, and makeup MoonLight has

"Why, what happened?" I asked.

"Trouble" was her replied. I nod then drove to the airport. Once there she got off.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"To see Sam but can you come with me?" she asked.

"Just tell me where you're going and I'll drive there before you could get there" I said. She told me were then I left the airport. So I started my long drive to Sam's college.

***

I finally made it to the airport where I was going to pick Mikaela from. Finally, after some time she came through the doors with her luggage and the metal box.

"There you are. Let's go" I said and then we drove to Sam's college.

"So tell me why you and Optimus got into a fight?" Mikaela asked.

"He found out about Hide and I" I answer.

"Oh, didn't take the news well?" she asked.

"Nope" I replied.

"I hate that he thinks he can control me just because I'm younger than him and he's older but he can. I'm no longer the small sparkling that I used to be back on Cybertron. I have grown and become independent of my life. I can take care of myself and choose what to do with my life” I explained.

There was silence after that. That’s until Mikaela finally decided to speak.

“Hey how about we listen to some music. It might cool us down” Mikaela suggest.

“Yeah why now” I respond.

She smiles then began to look for a song on the radio. She then found a song.

(How Far I’ll Go By Auli’i Cravalho)

I've been staring at the edge of the water

'Long as I can remember, never really knowing why

I wish I could be the perfect daughter

But I come back to the water, no matter how hard I try

Every turn I take, every trail I track

Every path I make, every road leads back

To the place I know, where I can not go, where I long to be