Chapter 5 The Tomb Of The Primes

Moonlight POV

The night was coming and so we decided to stay hidden in an old building up a hill.

“Undercover, yo. You got to blend in with your surroundings. You know you got to be part of the landscape” Skids said as we climb the hill but once on top he end up tripping over my pedal.

“Seriously?” I asked.

I roll my optics and continue walking. It was his fault for not looking where he was going.

“Awesome! I think aliens built that” Simmons said talking to himself as he looked at the pyramid in front of us.

“Yeah, Yeah” Simmons said before running to the building that they will be staying at for the night.

“Guard us. Low profile. Don’t make a scene, okay” Sam said before going inside.

“Yeah, some of us got work to do!” Wheelie yelled.

The twins, Bumblebee, and I then transform back to our alt-modes to guard the perimeter.

***

Night came and I got tired. I was on my hologram on the building roof. The twins and Bumblebee took guard. I then saw Bumblebee transform into his Bi-pedal mode and walk over to me.

“Bee do you think it might work?” I asked Bumblebee.

“: What are you talking about?:” he asked.

“The Matrix. Do you think it really might bring Optimus back?” I asked.

“: I don’t know Moon but we don't lose anything on attempting to:” Bumblebee replied.

“Yeah, maybe you're right. I hope it works. I want to apologize for what I told Optimus before he die” I said.

“: What did you tell him?:” he asked.

“I told him that I hated him. That I wish for him to be dead and Megatron to be alive” I said. My eyes began to get watery.

“I regret saying that so much” I said falling to my knees. Tear were now falling off my face to the floor. I then feel two arms wrapped themselves around my body. I look up with my tear still falling down and saw Bumblebee hologram.

Bumblebee hologram consists of a blond boy with blue eyes. His clothes were the same color as his paint job. He had some jeans, t-shirt, shoes, and a jacket.

I hug him back while he let me cry on his shoulder. I don’t know how long we stay there hugging each other but I began to drift off to sleep. The last thing I remember was Bumblebee saying.

“: We will bring him back Moon. For now sleep well:”

Before I fell asleep on his arms.

***

“Simmons! Leo! Moonlight! Wake up!” I heard my name being yelled waking me up from my nap. I look around and saw that I was inside the building on a chair with a blanket.

‘Bee must have brought me inside’ I thought.

I look up to see both Simmons and Leo sleeping together before quickly waking up by Sam yelling. Just then Sam came with Mikaela right beside him.

“Listen, astronomy class, page 47. Remember the class?” Sam asked.

“Weren’t you in college for like just one day Sam?” I asked.

“No. I was only in college for two days. Remember that?” Leo replied still sleepy.

“Here. Get up. Up, up” Sam order walking off.