Showers and Punches

"Go on old man get the keys!" hisses Killua at the taller one.

"But he'll punch me for sure!" reasoned Leorio. "No way I'm gonna get my head chopped off."

Killua rolled his eyes. "It's your fault for leaving your keys in the bathroom! How're we gonna get to the mall now huh? No way I'm walkin' I just ran miles yesterday!"

Gon looked from his bestest friend to his best friend, now completely dizzy as to what they were arguing about. "Matte matte chotto what are we talking about?"

The other boy with the same age as him sighed through his nostrils, irritated that while he and Leorio were fighting about the car keys, his simple-minded friend still hadn't the faintest idea. This was what infuriated and entertained Killua most times. But now it's just irritating. "This baka left his car keys in the bathroom but Kurapika's taking a bath. We're gonna miss the movie if we don't hurry." He gave a glare to the doctor's way, who scowled in turn.

"Daijoubu we have lots of time!" says the energetic boy. "Demo Leorio get your keys now," he pouts at the older.

Leorio sighed through his mouth. "Ahh fine. But it's your fault if I can't drive on the way."

"Yeah we hear ya." And with that, Killua shoved Leorio towards the bathroom door, where the unmistakable sound of the shower is heard. An audible gulp emits from Leorio's throat, nervous as to what might happen to him.

Annoyed that Leorio was wasting time, Killua kicked him with his foot, making Leorio bang on the door. Kurapika inside glances at the door before deeming it unimportant.

"Owwch!" Leorio turned beady eyes on the Zoldyck. "What's the big idea? You know the door doesn't open that way; you gotta pull it."

Another roll of the eyes. "And I want you to hurry up. While you're staring at the door like some kinda pervert Kurapika's gonna come out any second! So move your fat butt!" He kicked his back again.

A growl rumbles in Leorio's throat. "I'm gettin' you for this brat." He turns to the door and takes a deep breath. Gon just waits and watches with bated breath. Leorio turns the knob ever so slowly, and pulls open the door, hoping it wouldn't make much noise.

The shower was still running thankfully, and the shower curtains were pulled tight. His eyes betray him as he looks to the figure, who was shampooing his hair with his arms on his head. Leorio's eyes trail downward, eager to see more.

Killua sees this and throws his plastic bottle at his head. Being skillful, it hits his target, making Leorio wince and yelp with pain. He turns back to give the spoiled kid a menacing glare. As soon as that happened he heard the shower curtains open, and before he could turn a shampoo bottle was thrown at his head. "HENTAI!" Kurapika yelled as he delivered a powerful blow to the cheek.

Leorio staggers back toward the door, the blond still throwing random things at him. "You're going to pay for your sinful acts Leorio!" the trio heard Kurapika rage out as they speed towards the car and out of the driveway.

"This is all your fault Killua," grumbles Leorio as he drives away towards the mall. "Look my handsome face is ruined."

The boy sighs. "Like I said, your fault you left the keys in the first place." Registering the rest of the old man's words he added nastily "And who said you were handsome?"

"But you threw a bottle at my head!"

"Cuz you were looking at Kurapika!" Killua tells him heatedly. "I can't let you get away with that ya big pervert."

The doctor slumped visibly as he held the steering wheel. "Top News: Ex-Assassin Saves The Day."

Killua smirked audibly. "Darn right."

Gon pouts, still not understanding much. Then he sees Leorio's left cheek bruised and swollen, much like the First Phase. "Leorio we should put ice on that once we get home. You've got a nasty bruise."

"That Kurta sure hits like a wrestler," Leorio commented.

The kids laugh at their friend's misfortune.