Who Stole My Chocolate?!

Killua shook Leorio's tie as he hissed at the man "C'mon old man where'd you hide it? I know you messed with it and I'm not stopping till I get an answer from that fat mouth of yours."

Leorio had to take a few minutes to collect his thoughts since he had no idea why the kid suddenly started shaking him. His brain was tired of being boggled around his head and he swears his eyes rattled up and down from the force of this brat shaking him nonstop. He wrenched the small hands away from his tie and inwardly winced at how crumpled it was. It was his favorite and now he had to iron it.

Assassin eyes suddenly appear in his vision and Leorio gave a short shout as he pushed the brat's face away from his own. "Whoa hold up Voldemort I've got such a thing as personal space."

Killua huffed through his nose and started rummaging through the drawers instead of giving a proper answer. Leorio protested loudly at the lack of privacy as he saw his underwear and undershirts flying around the room. He struggled to collect all of them before it hit the floor, and he was beyond surprised when a magazine slapped the top of his head. He realized with internal horror that these were his private magazines and he swiveled around to tell just that to the- boy who wasn't there anymore.

"You sneaky devil, think you can escape huh?" Leorio gave a rather girly squeak once he felt his body being touched. How did Killua get there without him noticing?

The doctor pushed him off and dusted his suit to rid of any chocolate prints. "What's your problem Wreck-It-Ralph?"

Killua stopped looking through the closets to give the older a scrutinizing eye. "My problem, buster breath? My chocolates are missing that's what!" he explodes. He slams the cabinet doors harder than necessary, making the tall lanky man flinch at the squeaking and banging noises it made.

He looked at the floor as he thought about it. "Sheesh that's terrible."

"I know! And once I find this person I'm gonna beat him up so bad his face can't be recognized any longer!" Killua screamed as he left the room in a huff.

Leorio shook his head as he began fixing his things. Killua suddenly popped his head back in and asked in a mostly normal face and tone "You're not the stealer right? Cuz if I find you guilty you're gonna regret you ever messed with me."

"What? Nah man. I'm dieting." Killua gave him a disbelieving look and he disappeared.

When he was sure the boy was gone, he pulled his mattress up to reveal the secret stash. He didn't steal everything but he did take a few for cheat days when he didn't feel like eating bland food. Yes the diet was real. And yes he did lie a tiny bit to the white-haired grampa. But it wouldn't hurt right?

"GOOONN!!" He flinched at the loudness and harshness of the voice. Sounded like the Zoldyck. He peeked through his bedroom door to see the two running around, Gon with a chocolate bar in his hand and Killua with a killer look on his face. Man those two were reckless.

Before he could fully close the door Kurapika appeared and said in his monotone voice "Leorio. I'm going out to buy eggs. Watch the house and kids for me." If his gaze hadn't lingered a second longer than necessary, Leorio wouldn't be able to notice the small chocolate ball the Kurta held in his hand.

He grinned to himself. Looks like everyone has their own little secret.