Love Me Too

I just want you to hold me. To pepper kisses all over me. I don't care if you break my heart everyday but I still want you.

You claim that you love me but I don't feel that way. I take care of your heart but do you take care of mine?

Do you truly love me or do you just want the love I give you?  Are you just using me to get along life?

Do you wish I had never walked into your life? How come you're not trying to console me? Trying to hold me or comfort me? Do you really love me?

I worry everyday about you. I think about you every second of the day....but do you think of me too?
I'm sacrificing so much to be with you. Do you take it all for granted?

I make up stories and tell lies just so you can turn your head to me and actually pay attention for my needs.
I beat myself so you don't have to feel my pain. I mask it away.
I'd do anything to make you happy....would you too?

You act like I'm the one to blame. I constantly have to say sorry for our mistakes....but for once would you apologize first?

And when you say sorry, are you really? Or do you just want me back for your own pleasures?

I feel like you forget my name...or do you just hate it? Do I repulse you? Am I not enough? Should I go get someone better for you?

I....am worthless without you. I am hideous but you make me believe I'm beautiful....or is that a lie too?

I love you...and that's the truth....do you love me too?

-me