Headcanons

There are many different headcanons for the boys, and I want to have some for this fanfic, so I'm going to be listing them right here. These are just my personal ones, so they don't have to reflect on your own representation of the boys.

Cecil Palmer

Blonde with light streaks of grey, hair kind of in a quiff.

Three eyes, thick glasses covering the main two, and the third one is in the middle of his forehead and has to squint because he wants to be aesthetically pleasing and not have three eyed glasses.

He loves sweater vests in the most outrageous colors. Think vibrant orange with sea foam green.

His tattoos are tentacle coming from his back that do come out occasionally, but nothing naughty will happen in this story.

He's pansexual. I think this because he loves Carlos for his hair, yes, but he obviously loves him more for his intelligence, and pan is defined to love someone for their heart and personality than what's in their pants. 

He loves cuddles and can purr like a tiger when someone rubs his back and gives him little kisses on his shoulders and forehead.

He's taller than Carlos and totally picks the man up to tease him, but he's a twiggy boi and can't hold him up too much since he doesn't work out and only really goes to the radio station.

He has freckles. Since he's a pale boi, they pop and they go from lilac spots on his face, and the further down you go, it gets darker. On his arms, where it's kind of tan, violet and royal purple ones pop. He loves them and when he's bored, he makes constellations with a pen.

Carlos The Scientist

He has dark, luscious hair that he can't cut for reasons (Cecil will cry). I like to think it's like Jared Padalecki's, but a bit darker with grey sprouting in the front of his hair, by his face.

He is from Brazil. Many people choose the headcanon that he is Navajo, Mexican, Hispanic. My mom is Brazilian and with sunlight, she turns to a chocolatey  color with her tattoos popping in color. I totally think he has colorful tattoos and with all the sun in the desert, he'd turn to a beautifully dark color with brightly colored tattoos popping like fireworks to people's eyes.

He likes lab coats and totally humors Cecil by having special ones for the weekend and time off from the lab. He also wears light colored button downs, like a nice puce one, or even a sunshine yellow. It accents the tattoos he has and makes him look happy.

He has a bit of chub, since he's kind of sitting in an office all day. It's not major and he's healthy, but it's still there and very soft. Cecil likes to poke it to make him laugh.

I think he's gay. We hadn't heard of past relationships, but I like the idea that he was scared of being different from people (Going to the US Brazilian and gay? Can be a scary place), and when he got to Night Vale and realized all the crazy stuff, he really felt comfortable with his difference and became proud of being gay with his boyfriend Cecil.

He loves it when a hand runs through his hair and braids it. The touch can calm him down when he's pissy and makes him sleepy.

He's shorter than Cecil, but totally makes up for it with his spice. You think he'd just let the teasing go past him? Oh no, he'd have a clap-back and wreck you and your ego. Cecil thinks it's great and has a list of stuff he's said. He does't hold back. 

He has reading glasses, but he might need regular glasses later in life since he reads small print books in fading light at night ("Carlos my dear, do you want me to turn on a better light?" "No, I can still read it." What a fool).

The tattoos are one monarch butterfly that started flying around his body when he got to NightVale. He has no idea why, but he likes it. He also has an anatomically correct heart right above his heart (OW BUT SO WORTH IT) and it has names of his family surrounding it. When he married Cecil, his name appeared right next to the heart. He cried with happiness and Cecil was so happy that he was now part of the family.

That's it! I hope you enjoyed the headcanons, and I hope you like the story!