Why..?

Ian's P.O.V.

__________

I stared at the small book in my hands with shock. Every word written down brought back a memory that I completely forgot about.

'ι coυldn'т do ιт.. ιve вeen reѕιѕтιng ιт ѕo long вυт ι jυѕт can'т! ι ѕaw мy razor тoday ιn тнe вaтнrooм and ..ιт jυѕт нappened, oĸay?! ι нaтe мyѕelғ wнo careѕ. everyone aт ѕcнoolѕ jυѕт gonna вeaт мe υp ғor ιт. noт тнaт тнaт'ѕ new.. '

That was just a small bit of many, many entries he'd written down. Every paragraph, every page flip made his eyes begin to moist. Some pages were stuck together by something Ian wished it wasn't... dried blood... 'that's really fucked up..' I thought. Then remembering it was his, he closed the book and, wanting to throw it, he didn't. He almost wanted to keep reading it. Before Ian had picked up that book earlier that day, he had close to no recollection about any if this.

I felt Melanie tossle around a bit next to me. She was probably waking up. I laid down next to her and drifted to sleep with horrid images from when I was younger flashing through my head.

Why..?

_________________________________________

OMG IM SORRY TO ALL OF YOU I HAVENT UPDATED IN THREE MONTHS OR SOMETHING IM SO SORRY!!!!! AND THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHIZA AND SHORT CUZ I WAS LIKE I NEED TO UPDATE RN !!!!!!! Sorry about that...;)

-smoshh__ .x

QOTD: do u think cat whiskers come from within

'If you know what that's from comment:)