Chapter 1 Enderlox is coming back

Ty's POV

Mitch, Sky, Husky, Seto, Jason, and I soon started coming back to Sky army base after having a pain looking for Jeffery gladly we did found him when we did. We were all joking around intill a mysterious purple orb or something like that had flashed out of nowhere. No one dare went to take a step or two to the thing. So I just walked to it and touched it and second before I heard Seto shout "NO DON'T!" but it was too late.

Seto's POV

I shouted "NO DON'T!" but I realized it was too late. Before purple smoke surrounded Ty fear filled his eyes and that was the last glimpse of Ty before he transformed. Sky and the others including Jeffery (he cares too.) ran to the smoke cocoon thing. But I had to use my magic to levitate them back to where I was. "WHAT THE HELL SETO!!" Sky shouted at me all I was thinking was what to do when the transformation is complete.

Sky's POV

I was confused and angry at Seto we could have helped him. "Don't do it again alright. I'll tell you what happened later just wait intill the smoke clears." Seto said "W-w-why?" I asked by that time the smoke cleared.

A/N: I know Sky's ended early but it will start with him in the next chapter.This is short sorry I'll try to make the next longer.
Edit: Hope you guys won't mind some notifications here or there with me re-editing the story!
-Angel Out!