00 | extended summary

Coney Island Queen

❀❀❀

Gia Marino has worked hard to earn her title as Coney Island Queen. It was the one thing she could invest herself in without her inability to sit still ruining it. The role is coveted among the Coney Isand employees, therefore Gia sits on a throne of dairy and goodness. Nobody ever tries to overthrow her rule, because they know how much it means to her.

One of Gia's jobs as Coney Island Queen is to train the new employees, and she enjoys it for the most part. Alec Davidson is new to Coney Island, and immediately takes notice of the Coney Island "royalty." There has only ever been a Queen, and Alec is determined to be the first King, much to Gia's dismay. The king of ice cream, that is.

2014 © All Rights Reserved

Coming Soon

a/n: i'm rlly excited for this story hah bc i have the idea and plot all figured out and omg i love it already kladf;aklsd it's gonna come out when nano is over so like august. i know i upload and delete stories like every other day buuuuuut i know this one is here to say and i'd like to say thanks for the 100+ reads on my other stories like d'awh you guys are awesome & also!!! i have been working on character development, so bear with me. i am trying my hardest to learn the best i can :-)

dedicated to @julietterose for the adorable cover :')

x, nicole