|Christmas morning|

'Here bitch, this is from me.' Was the way Mark ruined santa for me, then he said 'Oh- by the way, there is no santa. It was just dad.' I broke up crying for the rest of the day. That's the worst way you tell a nine year old that santa didn't exist. But then again he also ruined the tooth fairy, the ester bunny, and Jack the pumpkin king. Well, I was kinda happy that jack didn't exist. But anyway, you get the idea.
      "Yo tae tae, I got you this from the tips from work last night. I was kinda last minute shopping." I said to Taehyung while handing him box with a pink wrapper.
      "Are you sure this was a tip? This is a...camera, bro. What store opened at night?" He opened it with a shook face.
     "Erm, Best Buy was opened. Then I thought of you." I answered
      "How cute. Now open mine Jackson." Mark was making a puppy face.
      "Oh ok." Honestly Jackson had very deep voice compared to Mark's.
     "It's a-"
     "Oh come on Mark, there are children here." Taeyang's wife complained.
     "How was I supposed to know. Don't worry Jackson you can it out when we get home."
     "Oh my god." Everyone groined.
****************************************************************
     "Hey, thanks for having us. Bro." I hugged Taehyung.
    "Anytime. I have a merry ride home." This idiot.
    "C'on, Jisoo wants to see you." When I heard the name I froze.
    "Mom? She talked to you?!"
    "Yeah, yesterday during work."
    "Did you tell her I was working with you?"
    "I wouldn't dare. She already hates me. I don't need her hating on my baby brother. Come on, get in the car."
    "I'm not a baby anymore."
    "You are to me, still and always. You are so innocent and fragile."
    "What's with you people and innocence?"
    "What do you mean?" Mark asked.
    "Well, I went to go get dinner to get to know one of your workers, Jimin. He said that I was innocent, too. Then he said that I could be a dancer and that he would teach me. Honestly, I was shook that he said that because I don't have the body to be a dancer." I explained.
    "Oh- that's way I hired you so quickly. I need innocent looking workers. The clients like that, but of course I wouldn't risk you getting rapped. I already risked you by getting you a job here." He looked worried.
    "Look, we're here." I we stared at the hospital that was in front of us. I was uneasy.
    "Are you coming with me?" I asked Mark.
    "No, Jisoo hates my guts."
    "But she's our mom."
    "I know, just go I'll wait for you here at the parking lot." He smiled sadly at me. A fake smile.
   "Ok."
   I don't think that you know that Mark was born from my father's mistress. A year later they got married he cheated he regretted it immediately. Marks mom was young, so she left him at our doorstep. That's when mom found out. She wouldn't speak to dad for years. But he made it up for her one day, that same day I was created. Ew. The reason why I called her OUR mom was because dad told him to call her that. Mark loved her like a mother, but of course she didn't know and didn't want to.
    Mark moved out when dad died. But that's a story for another time.
  I looked for her room number. Then I found it.
    "M-mom?"
**************************
A/N: That's it for the week. Sorry cuz it's short but my BRotHeR was irritating me I couldn't kept going so I smacked him in the neck. Remember not to criticize sharks they are innocent and more people die of jelly fish stings every year. Thx for reading this crappie book. Love you CUNTS💙. Have a beautiful day, I J-hope you do.
                                ~X out
P.S: sorry Jisoo 4 making u evil ily❤️🤙🏼