Chapter 2

Song- Hard Times by Paramore
I didn't know what other song I should do so just enjoy this as you read.

The next day I got ready for this long 22 hours drive. I wasn't ready for this. I couldn't believe that I'm leaving my home state and going to a new school where people didn't know me. The reason why we didn't take an airplane was because my mother doesn't have that type of money. 

The Next Day

We finally got to our new house. It's pretty big and surprisingly awesome. I get my own room. The kitchen was way bigger than my old one and the living room was probably the same size but slightly bigger. WE HAD A POOL IN THE BACK, LIKE YEAH! Once the pool is filled, I'll be the first one in. Until then, I'll explore my room. I had my own bathroom, my closet was huge, even though I don't have a lot of clothes or shoes but I'll get more. I can add more things into my room too, I'm so HAPPY!

My mother had to go to her job for a while so I stayed home with my sister and brother. I was bored and I wanted to do something so I went out in the backyard and practice cartwheels and handstands. I soon regretted it because whenever I do, my legs will start hurting the next day. When my mother returned, she said her friend invited us to her house. "We'll go over to her house after you guys get off of school." My mom getting a work friend? That was really fast.

In My Room
As I put away my clothes, I got a text from Ana. 
Ana- Have you met Oliver
Me- No and it's probably will never happen you know. He probably wouldn't like someone like me
Hailey- yeah true, they would want someone who like them you, know what I mean

Me- yeah I do but I have to finish unpacking and if I see Sebastian I'll tell you,ok

Hailey- you know exactly what I was thinking but you go unpack and we'll talk later
Me- ok

As I finished unpacking, I went to text Hailey back.
Me- hey I'm done unpacking
Hailey- did you see Sebastian
Me- No
Hailey- 😢
Me- but anyways my new house is way bigger than the old one and it has a pool in the backyard.
Hailey- No, you're lying
Me- no I'm not I'll send you a picture
Hailey- ok
Hailey- wow you're not lying. You're so lucky
Me- yeah, I guess it's kind of too much though but anyways my mom said that we're going to her friend's house on Monday.
Hailey- what if it's Oliver's mother
Me- yeah sure, out of all the people in the world it would be his mother.
Hailey- possibly
Me- yeah like in a thousand years, anyways I got to get ready for dinner
Hailey- what time is it where you live
Me- it one hour ahead to you, so 8
Hailey- oh ok bye, ttyl
Me- bye

After I eating, I went to check and see what my brother was doing. We're close in age and just in general. If I checked on my sister, she would probably kick me out. I not even going to figure the result.