Chapter 40

Song - Will you marry me by Jason Derulo

Last time you read that Oliver and Sina were in Paris and it was he's birthday, well they are not anymore and they moved out of Florida. They didn't move to California like Oliver would like but they moved to Utah because it was kind of close to California.

Oliver POV

 I wanted to take her somewhere special. I booked? A reservation to the Canyonlands National Park, in Utah of course. Earlier in the month I went to get a ring, I ring that wasn't big because I wanted to show how that's not all that matters. I was thinking of all the possibilities I could have done. What if I'm not ready. She different from girls I met before. I just want everything to be right. All these questions are making me anxious. What are these feelings I feel when she with me. I need to these answers. 

Sina POV

So Oliver left to finish something, he wouldn't tell me why. He wanted me to find a blindfold. The only I could guess would be something that is big. 

Oliver POV 

I drive to get her favorite foods and desserts. Then drive to her to take her there. I'm awfully nervous, I don't know if it's good enough.

Canyonland

Oliver had blindfolded Sina and gotten on one knee. There were family and friends there. Other people who didn't know them but were hiking, were watching. Oliver's supporters were there to remember this moment. Oliver had taken off the blindfold and proposed. They both cried as Sina said yes. People were cheering and clapping.

Sorry for this short chapter and for it to be a long time for me to publish this but the next chapter will be the last. It will have though details of how their future together will be like.