❤️ Meeting SMOSH ❤️

On June 22, 2018, I went to my first VidCon and I was able to meet SMOSH. I have been watching them since about 4th or 5th grade. I love them so much and they mean so much to me. I love them so so much!

* As I was standing in line, I was so excited. Ur seemed like it was almost not real. I was getting so excited and nervous. As I go closer the anticipation built.

Once I got up to SMOSH, Ian commented on my hair. He said "Oh! You've got the Mickey ears going on." and he pointed to my hair. I giggled and then went straight to him and hugged him tightly. I started to cry. I said "You mean so much to me! I love you all so so much! You mean the world to me and you are all so amazing!" They all smiled at me sweetly.

I went from right to left and hugged them all. (Olivia, Shane, Ian, Noah, Courtney, then Kieth). When I got to Noah, I started hugging him and Courtney started going to hug me at the same time. And then Noah said "No this is my hug." And nudged Courtney away. It was so cute!! While I was hugging them, I was so excited that I almost blacked out. It was amazing.

So after we hugged, Courtney said that I was amazing. Then we took pictures and I was still crying. "We can keep it together for the picture right?" Ian asked me. "Yeah." I barely said. "Here, hold my hand." Said Ian. And I took it and held it in the pictures.

After the pictures, I told them that I love them all so much. Courtney again said that I was so cute. And I waved to them all and walked away in tears. I could not stop happy crying for at least 20 minuets afterwards.