23.Let go

[EDITED]
"oh wait Veda!! We are obviously not going go to out for a week
anyway SO.."

"OMG YESS LET'S DO IT! FINALLY!"

"ohmy god not again". Ruchi rolled her eyes while Tae told Jimin what was on his mind.
"oh that's  great! Veda makes great designs" Jimin seemed excited coz he loved seeing the henna being put on someone's hand. To him, it was oddly satisfying.

Hobi was pouty again, Ananya & Dipti were still in the kitchen & he was all alone, getting bored.

"ohkayy,,noona, I'll Be leaving then.." He made an extra sad face.
" oh Hobi I am so sorry this time we couldn't enjoy much everyone is leaving one by one .." Dipti finally said it.

She wanted them all to get together,to have fun , to get their minds off the things going on. But she couldn't force them to stay too. 

She was upset. They were all leaving one by one. Seokjin wasn't even texting her back about why he didn't show up.

"It's okay Hobi, you can go.. . sorry I  m just a bit.. " Dipti sighed.

"No its okay really , fun and stuff like that , it can't be forced . .right. .its's not your fault , obviously you guys are host so yeah and tae and jimin anre busy with. ." the three looked at Vmin with Veda and Ruchi. 

"So yeah. . bye then. .I just remembered I have to work on something anyway"

Hobi explained and Dipti nodded in understanding . Hobi kept looking at Ananya , waiting for her to say something.

Maybe just stop him .

She didn't.

He left with a tightening in his throat. Eyes barely holding the sudden tears back.

Ananya kept looking at her feet till he was out of the door.

"why didn't you. . . . ?" Dipti was surprised how the younger girl had behaved.

"we can't afford to have this mess again di,, can we?'

Dipti had never seen Ananya cry . Until that day.

"feelings?"

"nahh , its just he's too good of a guy to hurt like that. . " 

Dipti nodded in agreement, Hobi's hopeful eyes looking at the other girl a few moments ago flashing before her eyes.

XXX

"kya hua Meera andhere me kyu baithi hai???" Veda was surprised seeing Meera up and just sitting there in the dim room.

"huh??? nahi kuch nahi bas wait kr rhi thi jaane ka un log k to bahar jau .. , mann nhi krr rha aaj"

"thik haina yaar Meera tu?" Veda searched her drawer for spare mehendi cones.

"ha im okay , , just a bit, ,moood bas"

"accha , ,kuch hua to bolna pls, aur mai try krungi k jaldi lga du"

"thanks re" Meera broke into a smile and Veda smiled back ,  a bit relieved.

Meera took out her phone which she has just slammed screen first on the bed. 

She felt like even  replying to Jungkook was too much coz he was . .getting attached and Meera knew it won't go well. . 

at all.

"hey"

"Im okay. . I was just sleeping"

"sorry".