Four

I wake up with sun light streaming in through my balcony windows. Yawning loudly I climb out of bed and out into the large kitchen- living room. When I walk out of my room Neymar, Marc and Kaya are all sitting on the couch, all of them are eating toast.

"Morning, did you have good sleep?" Kaya smiles asking me which me smile at her.

"Yeah I slept good, except for Marc snoring most of the night." I joke making Marc glare and Kaya and Neymar nod in agreement.

"You snored so loud last night." Neymar shouts.

"Babe, it was terrible." Kaya adds as Neymar and I laugh with Kaya, Marc glares.

"Shut up." He shouts as I start to make toast for myself while eating a banana. I butter my toast and go down and sit on the long curved corner couch which sits in front of the TV.

"I was thinking we could go to the beach today." Kaya tells us and I nod.

"That'd be good, but we'd probably need to go home and get some swim shorts."  Marc points out.

"Why don't you both get a taxi back to your place then we'll meet you at the beach." Kaya suggests and Marc and Neymar nod.

"Okay babe, we'll meet you at the beach." Marc gives Kaya a chaste kiss on the lips before he leaves my apartment with Neymar. Once they leave Kaya then turns to me with a large, Cheshire cat like smile on their face.

"You and Neymar were so cute together last night." Kaya gushes making me shake my head as I finish off a bit of my toast.

"Shut up Kaya, all I want to do right now is to be a single girl who can sit in her room wearing no make-up, read book and watch TV." I look at Kaya who is just smiling and shaking her head.

"I'm going to set you up." She crosses her arms over her chest looking all smug with herself.

"No you're not Kaya, I'm serious I don't want a boy friend." I say seriously and she just nods her head while smiling.

"Okay, I'm going in for a shower." I say and put my plate into the sink to wash it later.

I go in for a shower and scrub my body with a lavender scented shower gel. When I finish in the shower I go back into my room and pick out a bikini. I pick out a small light blue bikini set, from Victoria's Secret, the bottoms are just the blue colours with a stretchy band around the hips while the tops is strapless with a multicolored Aztec print on the front and at the back all the colours are bands joining the top together.

To wear over I pick out a plain peach coloured, loose maxi dress. But in case I go into the water I've packed a very loose white chiffon beach dress. I slip on a fair of white flip flops with a little flower at the toe. I then pull my hair into a messy bun. I don't apply much make-up, just a little bit of concealer under my eyes and to any spots on my face.

"Scout, will you apply some sun cream for me?" Kaya shouts so I grab a large striped beach bag, I put in my own sun cream into the bag along with a book, my sunglasses and the spare beach dress.

"Just wait until the beach with me." I walk out of my room so she nod before slipping a loose yellow dress over his neon pink bikini with black outlines.

"That bikini's hot." I smile at Kaya who is packing her beach bag, she's thinking the same as I am because she has packed spare clothes to wear, she also puts her pair of black ray bans which makes me remember that I need to get my sunglasses and my phone.

I pick out my big circle sunglasses with daisies at where the actual lens connects with with the legs on the glasses. I place them on my head and take my phone off charge and put it in my bag.