Six

I'm now at the airport in LA. Kaya is with me while on the phone to her manager talking about a shoot that she has in a few weeks. 

We're waiting for pour plane to be called out to go to Manchester Airport. We've also ordered a taxi to pick us up at Manchester Airport to then take us to our hotel where all of the other players and the WAGs are staying. 

I'm sharing a room with Kaya, we came to this decision after hours of aruguing with Marc to where Kaya would sleep.

An announcement comes throughout the airport, calling our flight so Kaya stops her phone call and we pull our suitcases behind us and head towards the gate where our plane is located.

We all climb aboard, Kaya and I are seated at the very back of the plane. I''m next to the window and Kaya is nearest the aisle of the plane. I'm at the window because Kaya doesn't like looking out the window, she's not the biggest fan of heights.

The plane starts to move, getting ready to take off so Kaya clutches onto my hand and starts to breathe deeply. I chuckle and close my eyes as the plane takes off and we leave into the air space and travel to Manchester.

---------------------------

The plane lands and Kaya is almost crying. Her eyes are very watery and her breathing is getting shallower and quicker. I have to give her the rest of my water to try to calm her down while almost luaghing very loudly, but I hold it in as best as I can.

We're one of the last people off the plane, not because we're at the back, because their is a exit door just a few feet away, but we're last to go off because Kaya wanted to fix herself before going outside infront of everyone.

When we finally get off the plane, we go through all of the passport control and collect our suitcases before we look around for the taxi we ordered. We finally spot the man holding a sign with Kaya's second name on it. 

The taxi driver walk us towards his taxi, he talks to us baout the game tonight. He's a Manchester City fan so he wants Barcelona to win. I can slightly understand what he is saying, due to his accent but most of the time he speaks a bit to fast for me to understand.

"Look there's the hotel." Kaya points to the hotel and we pull up outside and look at the men in very loose sweatpants and big t-shirts are waiting outside for us.

I laugh at them with Kaya before they walk over to the taxi and help us get the suitcases out of the trunk of the car. 

We thank the taxi driver and even though we paid for the taxi in advance we leave him a tip for being so nice to us and for supporting Barcelona. 

"How was your flight babe?" Marc asks kaya giving her a sweet kiss on the lips, his question makes me laugh loudly at his question.

"She was crying when the plane landed." I infrom him making everyone laugh and Kaya glares at me.

"I don't like heights or planes." Kaya defends herself but it just makes us laugh even more at her so she pouts and walks away.

"What floor are we on?" Kaya asks running towards the elevators.

"Top floor, our rooms are next to each other. Number 12 and 13." Marc tells her and she presses the button on the elevator and tries to get it to close before we can even get on, but just as we get ot the elevator the door slowly start to close but Marc presses himself in between them so they open again. 

Kaya and Marc start to act all cute in the elevator. It's cute but Neymar and I are standinh next to each other, glancing every so often at each other and chuckling.