4 ; Tamaki & the Twins !

After lunch the three kids walked out of the cafeteria , and into the large corridors in search for haruhi , that had disappeared 7 minutes earlier to the bathroom . Y/n , immediately recognized someone in the hallway she at first was
not too excited to see .

Tamaki .

The distracted boy didn't even notice her , until he looked up and saw a terrified Y/n , frozen in the middle of a empty hallway staring back into
his eyes .

"YYY/NNN !"

He dragged her name out loudly , and for a long time . She couldn't help but smile at his voice .

After hearing the twins devilish words all lunch , she felt happy hearing Tamaki around , knowing that he would be able to get her out of this trouble .

"Tamaki ,"
Y/n replied with a smile .

Shocked she didn't run away this time Tamaki , begins to walk closer and closer to her extending his hand almost like a warm , loving invitation .

*SLAP*

But his smile faded as his hand was slapped out of
Y/n's reach by Hikaru , while Kaoru crossed his arms and stood in front of her with his brother , almost as if guarding her from something .

"Hmm Y/n, I don't believe you've introduced us."
The girl's face goes pale as the two identical boys in front of her stare down Tamaki .

She paused for a second before beginning to process everything that's going on .

"Hikaru . . Kaoru , This is-

"Not interested."
The brothers cut her off.

Before she knew it Hikaru , kicked her ankle lightly but hard enough for it to cause a small pain , making
Y/n Yelp , and fall to her knees .

"WHAT THE HELL !"
Tamaki sounds furious , and runs to help the now crying girl up , but is tripped by Kaoru , not even given that chance .

Before she can even say another word hikaru picks her up on his back , and walks her to the infirmary .

She turns her head , and watches Tamaki , on the ground get smaller and smaller . Soon he disappears from sight , and Y/n is left with a guilty feeling in her chest .

"Put me down jerk wad !"
She finally begins to resist

"No."

This is the first time you hear Hikaru so calm . . so collected . . so mature .

His voice was sweet and reassuring .

As you lay your chin and cheek on his shoulder , you feel him stop , and perk his head up in a shock a little before he shakes off the feeling of excitement , and continues walking .

Kaoru glances at you both , before letting out a sigh , and throwing his hands in his pockets .

"Why do you have to be , so difficult to tame little kitten ."

Is the last thing you hear ,

Before you pass out.

——————————————————-

A/n ; hi bebes , thank you for reading :)

As you can see at the end I kinda switched P.O.V. , idk did anyone like that ? :/

Anyways , I just wanted to put out there that my pms are ALWAYS open ! If you feel as if there is no one to talk to , I'm here .

I love you so much . <3