하나

JISOO POV

"Jichu wake up dear you'll be late for school" my mom said shaking me.

"Hmm mom just 5 more minutes" I said refusing to wake up.

"Wake up else I'll tell Dalgom to poop on you" She said and I shot up quickly.

"Good girl now go wash up breakfast is ready and come home early we have to meet my best friend today, alright?" She said and smiled then left.

I love my parents, my family including Dalgom my pet dog. They all are very supportive of me and I can even jump off a cliff just for them to be happy. And did I forget, my friends Jennie,  Chaeyoung and Lisa. They're the sweetest people in the world.

I brushed my teeth, took a bath and wore my school uniform and headed downstairs. I greeted my father "Good morning" and he smiled saying "Good morning" back to me. My mom served breakfast and we quickly ate it then I took my backpack and was about to leave when my dad spoke.

"Jisoo don't forget to come home early because we have to meet someone alright?" Dad said

"Arraseo appa bye take care~" I said and walked off.

After a 5 minute walk, I arrived at school. I met my best friends JenLiChae and we all walked to our lockers which were right next to each other. Soon we heard fangirls screaming and guess what. It's the kingkas of the school. Bulletproof Boyscouts for BTS for short. Actually all of them are nice to me except for this guy named Seokjin. He might have a handsome face but he's attitude is bad. He's also known for being threatened 2 times for beating up students that if he does that again, he'll be expelled. No wonder girls only love them for their faces only.

I peeked from the wall and saw them walking over to our side. I hid behind a plant and Jennie came to me and spoke, "Unnie what's wrong? Why are you hiding- Is it because of them?" she said and chuckled. I nodded and said "Don't laugh but look at those two fangirling over them." I pointed to Chaeyoung and Lisa who were confirmed fangirls.

"Omo unnie look at Jungkook! He's so cute~" Lisa said.

"Yeah right, but Jimin is so small and cute! He reminds me of a fluffy soft toy~ Cute" Chaeyoung said.

"Oh wait.. Jisoo unnie! Jisoo unnie looks like Seokjin! They look alike but what if they're secretly twins..?" Lisa said and Chaeyoung and she together eyed me suspiciously and I just shot them  a glare. Me and Jennie came out of our hiding and just on time, I bumped into Seokjin. SEOKJIN.  FREAKING SEOKJIN. Help me

I got pushed back and my head hit the wall and it hurt. Jennie came and helped me. "Woah unnie be careful are you alright?" Jennie asked me. I walked up to Seokjin who was staring at me as if he did nothing. "Idiot watch where you're going, Don't you have any eyes?" I shouted at him and felt everyone watching us. He just rolled his eyes and left. 'Ran out of words, huh? Weakling.' I mumbled and he turned around. "Shut up the filthy mouth of yours before I slap your face out of you." He said and walked away. I rolled my eyes then left the area heading to our first class which History. Wait, didn't we have seat changing today? Ah I want to seat with Lisa this year..

JIN POV

I heard Jisoo mumbling something but I didn't care so I just walked away. . The rest of BTS came following after me.

"Hyung! Wait for us!" Jimin shouted from back and I turned my back facing everyone.

"Woah you sure were not the Jin we know a few minutes ago." Namjoon said causing me to roll my eyes.

Actually, Jisoo can be a sass at times. I've known her before and I still remember the past her. She really changed from then. She went from a kind person to a sass. That's why I have trust issues.