Chapter 28

It is 5pm, everyone is ready. I hope everything works out. I'm standing just outside the elevator and I can see James and 3 other men. Kevin parks the car and climbs out.

"What happen last time? You should be happy I didn't burn down your house or kidnapped Nickey again. Get you shit together. This drug delivery should be flawless, that means not one wrong step. Not one! You will be delivery again to that same person. At the same place. You hear?" James said to Kevin.

"It wasn't my fault..." Kevin got interrupted by James.

"I don't care! Just do it! Here are the drugs."

Just then the police comes running in.

"Hands up, hands up!" They all shout with guns.

Long story short, they captured them and they will be serving around 20 years in prison. I'm so glad. No more problems to worry about!

**

Kevin and I drive in silence home. He doesn't stop in front of my house, but go parks the car in their garage.

"You want coffee?" He asks.

"That will be nice."

We walk in the house, he asks me to start making coffee, he is just going to the bathroom. That is what I do, I take to cups and pour the mixture of coffee in and wait for the water to boil. He is taking quite a while.

I stand with my back to the rest of the room. I hear he comes in the room, but I don't turn around.

I feel a hand around my waist and then a hand around the other waist also. My heart is beating out of my chest. I feel his head next to mine, I don't look at him, I just look forward. He turns me around and looks into my eyes. His hand moves up my arm to my cheek.

"Chemistry you say?" He asks with a laugh voice.

I only smile. He moves closer, his lips are again soft on mine, I put my hands around his neck. His hand that was on my cheek, moves again to my waist. He pulls me a little closer and more closer. He pulls away, to smile at me, and kisses me again, this time longer.

**

After our kiss, we sat on the couch and cuddle all the night through watching Netflix and movies, the best night ever.

You can say a happy ever after...

The End

I hope you enjoyed the story. Thank you for reading,