25. Drawing my emotions

(My old and 'great' art again...)

Tom's POV:

It was late so I turned off the tv. Edd and Matt were asleep, hugging each other. 'Cute.' I thought and smiled to myself. I looked at Tord who was also asleep. His head rested on my shoulder. He looked so...peaceful...and cute.

I blushed. 'He really does look cute though...' I thought. Why am I even thinking about that? I shook my head and picked Tord up, really careful on his leg.

I carried him into his room and placed him on his bed. I chuckled quietly when he curled into a ball and gave me a cat smile. I softly petted his hair and he purred a little. That made me blush. He was like a little kitten.

I was about to leave when he grabbed my hand and pulled me in bed with him. He took me by suprise. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me. I blushed madly. I tried to get off his grip, but he wouldn't let go.

I soon gave in and closed my 'eyes' to fall asleep. He nuzzled his face in my chest and purred again making me smile. Right before I fell asleep I gave him a gentle kiss on his forehead.

*time skip*

I woke up and slowly opened my 'eyes'. The first thing I saw was Tord, who was snoring softly on my chest. I blushed madly. I was just staring at him when I noticed he started to open his eye. He opened it completly and looked at me.

His face was getting red and so was mine. "U-uuh, Tom? What are you doing here?" He asked me. "Heheh, well. Yesterday you fell asleep on my shoulder and I decided to take you to bed. I was about to leave until you pulled me in bed with you..." I said.

"O-oh, I'm sorry about that..." He said. "It's okay." I said and smiled at him. He smiled back. We layed there for about a minute when I stood up. "Want me to help you up?" I asked him. He nodded and sat up carefully on his bed.

I smiled and offered him a hand. He returned the smile and accepted it. I pulled him up, but maybe it was too fast. He lost his balance and fell on me sending us both to the floor.

He was on top of me, looking into my 'eyes'. I could feel my face heat up. "U-umm, I... I'm sorry for that, Tom..." He said and looked away, his face red. "It's fine..." I answered.

I stood up and helped him up, being more careful this time. I looked at him. "Hey, I forgot that your crutches are in the living room from yesterday, I'll be right back." I said. He nodded and sat on his bed again.

I walked into the living room, expecting to see Edd or Matt, but nobody was there. I didn't really care that much and just took Tord's crutches. I walked back to Tord's room and handed him the crutches. Once again, I helped him up and we walked into the kitchen.

"Where are Edd and Matt?" He asked. "I don't know. I doubt that they're still sleeping." I answered. Then I noticed a small list on the table. I picked it up and read it.

"What does it say, Tom?" Tord asked. "Oh. They're just out. I don't know, where, but I'm sure they will return soon." I answered and placed the list on the table.

"Oh..." He said. There was an awkward silence between us. "So, I think you should take the pills..." I said. Tord sighed loudly and looked down. I took the pills out of the cabinet where we put them and got a glass of water.

Tord was sitting at the table. I handed him the pills and water and he swallowed the pills. "So, is there anything you want to do so far?" I asked him, hoping to start a conversation. He stayed silent for a while.

"Well, I kinda like drawing...but I don't have any paper or pencils." He answered. 'He likes drawing?' I thought to myself.

"I can get you some if you want to." I said and smiled at him. He smiled back. "Okay."

Tord's POV:

I sat at the table while Tom went to find some pencils and papers. I sighed. 'What should I draw?' I thought to myself.

How AbOut YoUr wOrSt fEaR?
Uhh...
WhaT? Did YoU foRgEt aBoUt mE?
...
Did YoU reAlLy tHiNk I waS gOne?
Go away...
No wAy!

I started to tear up when Tom came in. He looked at me, worried. "Are you okay, Tord?" He asked. I nodded. He sighed and placed a few papers and some pencils on the table. "Thanks." I said and smiled at him softly.

He smiled back and sat next to me. He took a paper and a pencil and started to draw. I did the same. 'I'll draw my worst feat... Just like the nightmare told me...' I thought. I started to draw...myself.

It wasn't really me, but the possesed me. I made myself grinning while on the wall behind me was blood. My hair and my hoodie was black while my skin was white. My eyes black as well with two red dots.

I sighed. I could feel hot tears forming in my eyes. I tried to stop them, but no matter how hard I tried, I let a tear fall on the paper.

"T-Tord? Are you okay..?" Tom asked me. I looked up at him with watery eyes. "Tord, what's wrong?" He asked. I sighed and showed him the picture.

His 'eyes' widened as I started to sob quietly. I looked down. 'I'm so pathetic...' I thought. He then pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back, feeling actually...safe for once. "Tord, I know you still feel bad for that, but it's not your fault, you were possesed!" He said.

I sighed. "I know..." I answered and looked away. He pulled away and we sat in silence for a while. I took another paper and started to draw a new picture. This time, not about my fears...

I was drawing how I was actually feeling right now. Safe... Nice... Warm... Loved... I smiled at myself as I looked at the picture I've made. It was a picture of me and Tom, me sleeping on his shoulder and him wrapping his arm around me. Just like yesterday.

"So, what did you draw this time, Tord?" Tom asked. I froze and blushed. "Uhh..." I didn't know what to say. He took the picture from me and looked at it. My whole face was like fifty shades of red right now.

I looked at Tom, his cheeks slightly pink. He then smiled at me and hugged me. I was suprised at first, but melted into the hug eventually. 'Maybe I think something more about Tom than just a friend...'