Chapter 2

D.VA'S POV

You're driving Y/N L/N to the nearest hospital. You look through the mirror to see Y/N lying mindlessly on the back seat, making you panic through the situation.

"Come on D.va you play to win!" You said as you entered gear 5 and ignore every red light you saw.

You carried Y/N to the emergency bay to get help.

"We will take from here officer!" The nurses got Y/N from my arms.

You decided to head back to the M.E.K.A headquarters to surrender Y/N'S I.D

*At M.E.K.A headquarters*

"Yo, hana! Ready for the stream?" You're friend Travis said.

Then he notices that there is blood on you're uniform. "Whoa!, something crazy happened?"

"Yea, I don't feel like streaming today, sorry. Anyways, Don't forget to get enough sleep" I said groggily.

"Yes, officer D.va haha" He saluted.

I went straight to the barracks and head inside to you're home.

You didn't even care about checking you're Starcraft account. You headed to the bathroom only to see so much blood on you're uniform making you feel guilty from the turn of events that happened with you're first fugitive catch. You washed up a little and wore a pick tank top with you're signature bunny logo on it to bed.

You thought about how Y/N is doing and think for the best for tomorrow. And hopefully I can visit him.

~TIME-SKIP~

Y/N'S POV

"..........hhhhhhhmmmmm"

You opened you're eyes from the sound of video game sounds. You sit up from the bed and look at you're visitor to see it was officer D.va. I tried to close my eyes again hoping its just a dream and it really was a only a dream, I felt relived as the video game sounds died down. Then I opened my eyes again, It was worse D.va was looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"GG'Morning Y/N" she said softly while taking a handful of my hair pulling it up softly.

I felt an urge to behave so i just tried to ignore her. Then this idiot girl raised her fist getting ready to punch you on the face.

"Good lord!" I screamed as I try to grab her hand which her other hand restrained it as she brush her fist on cheek without making impact to you're face.

"You're so cute, you think you're tough?" She said mockingly while giggling.

For the first time you actually laughed with her genuinely, now that you looked her in the eye you see how pretty she was close up yo try to shake it off and sit up from the bed. Suddenly D.va wraps her around you giving you an embrace while her chest give you a soft cushion on you're face it was a hug you didn't have in a while, which lighten you up as her pink tank top gives out her sweet scent.

"Sorry about yesterday Y/N" D.va said.

"What?! It's my fault, sorry for all the trouble" I said.