December 29,2012

• Dedicated to Sasha Vicente

My feet hit the ground softly and I looked at my boyfriend of a year and smiled. He smiled back and laughed softly as I ran into his arms. His long hair tickled my noise as I smiled and snuggled into him a little more. I took in his scent, even though I had seen him in the morning at school.

“You’re getting more daring.” He whispered into my ear as I giggled.

“What do you mean?” I asked softly. He pulled away and quickly peck me and pulled away. The feeling of his lips on mine left me wanting more. I leaned closer to him to kiss him but he backed up.

“Leaving on Monday.” He ‘tsk’ at me after saying that. I stared at him for moment, taking him in for the millionth time. He’s big baby blue eyes, beautiful crooked smile that he had. His shiny longish black hair. He had a dimple on his cheek. Witch made him even cuter. “Stop staring, Stella.”

“Huh” I said, snapping out of my daze.

“Creep” he said, pushing me playfully while laughed.

“Whatever, let’s go.” I had my light brown hair in curls, I wore a black tank top and white skinny jeans with black Nike’s and Blake’s white leather jacket that was a little too big on me. Blake on the other hand had on a white tank top and white skinny jeans with his black leather jacket, which fit him perfectly.  He grabbed my hand and started walking me in the direction of the party that we were going to tonight. My father wasn’t even home but I loved leaving through the window, it was so much fun. We walked quickly and made it to Jenn’s house which was a couple blocks away from mine. Jenn was my best friend, I had known her for years now. We had always lived a couple of blocks away from each other. Our mother were childhood friends. Millie was my second best friend as well as Jenn’s. We met her in middle school and we all three clicked right away. Blake knocks on the door and I can’t but break into a smile as soon as Jenn opens her door.

“Rose” she screams my middle name as she hugs me tightly, and I return the hug.

“Aleksandra” I scream back and we start laughing. As soon as we done Millie joins our hug and screaming our names out loud, while Blake stares and shakes his head. After a couple of seconds, we all pull away and Millie looks at Blake.

“I need your help, taking some of the drinks from the attic down. I don’t really trust any other guy here.”

“Okay, sure,” he looks at me and smiles, kisses my cheek before muttering ‘I’ll be right back’ I look at Jenn and she smiles brightly at me.

“That might take a couple minutes, I asked her to do it but she was too shy to ask anybody to help.”

“Once again, we fail at getting Millie to talk to people other than us.” I say as we walk into the loud house.  The music was dance music, not really my type. Actually I didn’t really like partying at all, but Blake did. So I went along with it because he went to all my music recitals.so it was okay, I guess.  I sighed and lean on the wall, listening to music, with my eyes on the floor. Around 10:30, I when for a walk in the small woods at jenn’s house. I plug my head phones to my phone and played “give me love” by Ed sheeran. I sang along with him. Sitting at the bottom of my favorite tree with Jenn’s and mine name written on it. I listened for a while, before turning back. As soon as I got in to the house. I ran into Blake he quickly wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close.

“Fuck, Stella. I thought I lost you, where were you?” he asked, I stared at him for a moment, because he knew well that if the party is at Jenn’s house, I would always go to the park for a while.

“At the park…where else.”

“Ohm, yeah I forgot…you always do that”

“Yeah…”

“Let’s go take you home.” I nodded and started walking, we walked quietly. He walked like two feet from me. Again it was weird, but I shrugged it off and kept walking.