CHAPTER |1| ONE

CREED:Comes from the Latin word 'creedo' meaning 'I believe'

CREED:
Comes from the Latin word 'creedo' meaning 'I believe'. It is a statement or affirmation of faith.

- - -

Cause I'm Icy, Wifey, Haters wanna fight me

- Saweetie

CHAPTER ONE: Icy Grl

AURORA-MARIE ignored the flashing lights as she made her way into the headquarters. Aurora didn't want to be disturbed today. She didn't feel like coming into work, because she knew that she would get bombarded with questions and things she just wasn't ready to do. Aurora felt like a high school kid who just didn't want to come to school, only this time she couldn't play sick.

But something inside of her, maybe a gut feeling, told her to come today. She didn't know what it was, nor did she know the outcome. Whilst her security closed the doors, she could faintly hear the drowning sound of the paparazzi calling her name and yelling incoherent questions.

Being the youngest and most successful TV presenter, she was glad that she had made a name for herself. Growing up wasn't easy, but at least she could say it wasn't hard. Since she was little, she would spend time talking to either herself, or a bunch of teddies she forced her parents to buy. From the young age of six, she had already established what she wanted her profession to be.

Waiting for her security to catch up with her, she began to ponder on who she could interview on the show and where. One thing with Aurora is that she always made sure her guests felt safe and secure. So if they didn't want to do it in her studio, she would kindly ask them where they felt comfortable enough.

When her security finally caught up with her, they led her up to her office. Her office was a nice shade of burnt orange with a hint of beige. She had a massive table that extended from one end of room to the other which she used for group meetings, which is what she was about to do.