CHAPTER |2| TWO

"I'm coming home, I'm coming home

"I'm coming home, I'm coming home. Tell the world I'm coming home."
- P.diddy

CHAPTER TWO: Coming Home

- -

HAIDAR used his hands to shield his face, as paparazzi bombarded him with questions. Not even and hour since his release, word had gotten out that haidar had been released from prison. With a blink of an eye, the paparazzi had gotten there as fast as they could, in search for some answers.

"Three years in prison. What do you have to say for that?"

"What are your plans for your basketball career, now that you're out of prison?"

"Are you and Lebron cool now that he has moved to be the Lakers?"

"Are you planning on dropping those shoes you wanted to release?"

"From manslaughter, to abuse. Photos show that you had abused Genesis Leroy. Any response?"

"Singer Genesis Leroy is now claiming that you guys both have a child together. What is your response?"

Furrowing his eyebrows, he began to ponder. What did they mean ' claiming that they had a child together, and abuse '? Feeling perplexed, he climbed into the backseat of his Benz. His security slammed the door closed, and walked around to the drivers side and entered in.

Once his security was strapped in tight with his seatbelt, they pulled out of the prison gates. The paparazzi began to follow them, until they pulled out of the prison driveway. Laying his head against the window, he began to think of everything he had just heard.

If what the paparazzi had said was true, and Genesis really had his child, he wouldn't be surprised. The two had some history that most people never knew about. But what came as a surprise to him, was the fact that Genesis was going around spreading their personal business to the whole world. He couldn't believe it, because she didn't seem like that type of person.

Looking towards his driver slash security, he pointed towards the charger that lay on the passenger seat. "Could I borrow that please?"

His driver nodded his head, so Haidar reached his hands in front, took the cable, plugged it into the charger that came with the car, and charged his dead phone. Once his phone turned on, he went straight to his messages. Clicking on his mother's name, he sent her a quick text.

Me:
Hey mum, I'm finally out, so I'll fly down to London in a few months to see you, Safaa, Doniya and Waliyah 😘 love you lots x