7

Everyone at the table sat there in silence for a good minute, confused on what just happened.

"I'll take care of it," Tony said while standing up and throwing his napkin down on the table. He walked over to the guest bedroom Peter was staying in and opened the door slowly.

When he got a good view of the room, he saw Peter's clothes tossed to the floor and an empty duffle bag laying in the middle of the room. He then saw the window opened to the night sky.

"Shit," he said to himself.

"Tony." It was Steve. Tony quickly turned to find it was only him in the doorway. "Come look at the news."

Tony followed Steve into the nearest room with a TV. The news from the TV let Tony know exactly what was going on and what Peter wanted to do.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Peter swung from building to building scanning the allies of his home city.

"Karen search for Louis Bass," Peter demanded.

Karen locked in on every person Spider-Man
passed to try and identify them. Peter has been searching for ten minutes now and there was no sign of him.

Then finally there was a suspicious man walking into a crappy apartment building and Karen spoke, "Louis Bass spotted."

Peter dropped and ran into the building, following the hooded man. The man ducked into a room and Peter was close behind. When Peter entered the room, he shut and locked the door.

"Stay right there," Peter said, trying his best to sound intimidating but slightly failing. He was in front of his aunt's murder, it was hard for him to sound intimidating. The man put his hands up and turned around slowly, showing his face. "You killed her..."

"Peter Parker, welcome," said Louis in a low, dark voice.

"You know who I am?" Peter was shocked.

"Well now I do. Killing your aunt was a test to make sure, and I was right. I've been studying you for quite some time now. You fascinate me."

"Shut up, shut up," Peter angrily shouted. "You didn't have to kill her! That was my only family!"

Tears began falling behind the kid's mask. Peter shot a web at Louis's feet to hold him in place, then he began forward. He threw a hard punch square into the criminal's jaw which knocked him down on the floor.

Peter hit him hard in the face once more. There was blood pouring out of the man's nose and split lip. Peter didn't stop punching, he hit him in the stomach, chest, but mostly in the face.

"Hey do it now!" Louis yelled. Peter ignored his yell, his anger seemed to take control of him. Then all of a sudden Peter felt a sharp pain in his back.

Peter stood up growing a little dazed. He turned to see a group of 7 men dressed the same as Louis. They were all pointing high tech guns at him except for one. The one closest to him held a large needle. He had injected Peter with a strong sedative, to be sure his powers wouldn't be a problem.

Peter's vision began to blur and he started to sway. Black spots were now also showing up. "Mr. Stark..." Peter whispered hoping he would somehow hear him even though he was nowhere to be seen.

Then the teen no longer had the strength to stand on his own two legs. He fell and hit his head on the floor. Blackness swallowed him whole and he was no longer conscious.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Tony, Steve, Bucky, and Natasha were the one's who suited up to find Peter. Tony didn't think he would need anyone else, so he told them to stay behind.

"Friday track Peter's suit," Tony said, flying through the air.

"He is in the apartment on the corner of 55th street. Room number 136." Tony updated the other three over the intercom where he was.

They all turned the corner to the apartment at the same time and saw a large group of big, strong men running out of the apartment. There was a big van they were running towards and Bucky was already sprinting to it.

Two of the men were carrying an unconscious Peter, who only had his boxers on. There was a man behind them holding a metal type box that had his suit and web shooters in it.

"Nat go with Bucky to the van, make sure it doesn't get away," Tony ordered as him and Steve were off towards Peter. Tony began to shoot at the men holding the kid and Steve was already fighting two other men.

The one with the box set it down and pulled out a gun. It wasn't a normal gun though. He shot it at Tony and a wire flung out and wrapped itself around the Ironman suit. A few seconds later Tony was on the ground, being electrocuted by the wire.

Shortly after, Steve was also shot and fell next to Tony. Natasha was now going after the guy with the electrocuting gun and was able to knock him out. At the same time the back doors of the van flung out and two large guns were being rapidly shot at Bucky.

Bucky has no choice but to stand down and protect himself with his metal arm. Tony watched helplessly as the people holding Peter flung him into the van and drove off as quickly as possible.

Nat rushed over to Tony to help him get untangled from the now burnt out wire. Once Tony was untangled he shot up in the air to get a bigger view of the city, trying to find where that damn van went.

He searched down every street and for some reason he couldn't spot it at all. He dropped back down, frustrated. Bucky finished untangling Steve when Tony landed and Steve stood up, watching Tony.

Tony walked with heavy steps to the metal box containing Peter's suit. He picked the suit and web shooters up from inside the box and stared at them for a few seconds. The other three Avengers watched him silently.

"Shit!" Tony yelled loud and angry while kicking the box far down the street. He had Peter's suit in a death grip, as if he were afraid of losing it. "Those assholes took his suit off. I can't track him."

Steve walked up next to Tony, "me and Bucky will go out and search for anything leading to where Peter might be. You and Nat should go back to the tower and start searching about anything related to this. Hopefully we can get a lead soon. Ok?"

Tony didn't answer, but he followed Steve's orders.