Being Born

So i have decided to rewrite everything i did so far to make more sence. Im sorry to those who have already started reading.
Updated on: 8/15/18
Third POV

Back in a lab where it is dark, you could see many passages and many doors. In one particular room, there is a woman giving birth to her first child. The father of the yet-to-be-born child is helping the woman. The woman known as Hisayo was in pain from giving birth. After about an hour an baby girl was born. The father, Orochimaru, was hold the girl until Hisayo had enough strength to to sit up and hold the new born child. Orochimaru put the baby on a table and told Kabuto to clean the blood off the new born baby. Kabuto did as told while Orochimaru helped Hisayo to sit up. After Kabuto finished, he handed the baby to Hisayo so she could name her.

The baby girl cooed as she saw her mother. Hisayo decided on a name. "Orochimaru, her name shall be Kiminari. Kiminari Aiko (Clarification: Kiminari is her name and Aiko is her middle name). Please watch over her Orochimaru." She handed Kiminari to Orochimaru while she rested. Orochimaru had other plans though. He was planning on using his new born daughter and a test subject. He walked out of the room and put Kiminari in her crib which was in his room.

Orochimaru POV

I put my new daughter in her crib to sleep. Kabuto came in. "Lord Orochimaru, everything in set for the experiment and Hisayo in resting." I grinned at that. Kabuto left and I continued to stay with Kiminari "Don't worry my sweet, I'll make you strong so no one can mess with you." I went back to the room where Hisayo was sleeping. I grabbed a kunai and stabbed her right through the chest. I ask Kabuto to get rid of the body. 

The next morning I told Kabuto to bring the girl to my lab. When he got there, I tied her to the table so she won't move around. I'm not gonna be as harsh as I am on my other experiments since she is a new born. I wouldn't want to kill her on my first experiment on her. I grabbed a needle from my desk that contained the nin-tails' blood. I tested it to see if it would be a good match with Kiminari's blood and the results were satisfying. I injected the blood in Kiminari and she started to cry.

~Not far from the lab, in the village hidden in the leaf~

Third POV

A new born Naruto is in the orphanage being left to himself because everyone is scared of him. They fear the 9 tails that the little child doesn't even know of.

~Around the same time back at Orochimaru's lab~ 

Orochimaru has successfully mixed the 2 bloods together. He was worried the whole time about her surviving this, little will he ever show that he really loves his daughter but his thirst for power doesn't let him care enough. Once he was done he told Kabuto to take the Kiminari away and to go buy clothes for her. So Kabuto took Kiminari with him to see her size since he didn't want to buy clothes that are too small or too big. As he went into the nearest village to buy clothes but was soon stopped by unwanted people.

Two Akatsuki members were headed back to their hideout to report a mission. They saw Kabuto walking through the forest and since Pain wanted Orochimaru, they had to attack him. Coincidentally, the 2 Akatsuki members were Hidan and Kakuzu. The three of them fought and they didn't notice that Kabuto was hiding a baby in his cloak. When Kabuto jumped into the air to avoid being hit, Kiminari started crying from the sudden movement and Hidan heard it. While Kakuzu was trying to kill Kabuto, Hidan tried to see if he actually heard a baby cry coming from Kabuto.

Hidan POV  

I was waiting for that cry to be heard again so I could make sure it came from somewhere near Kabuto. He soon started moving so suddenly and when he jumped into the air I heard the cry again. I got curious about the noise and started aiming for his cloak, I kept getting close but I couldn't make a solid hit. I felt something change from him and I knew that he probably moved the child somewhere else away from him. It was Kakuzu's turn to fight him while I searched for the kid. I saw Kabuto try to kill Kakuzu and I laughed because he knew by now that killing him would be impossible. I found the kid and decided to fight Kabuto until he left so I could take the kid.