Welcome

Enough of the dramatics already, as many of you have already guessed this is my new graphics book. Ultimately I got tired of re using chapters from my last one and I just needed a fresh start. A new area to just express myself once more!

I'm really hoping this wont fail like second graphic books usually do for some others. So don't fail me my friends! I hope most of you guys have continued over from my last one and will continue supporting me and my stuff!

Another reason I am restarting is because I became very unorganized in the last one. So with this one I am going to use a simple and easy to use organization system. Everything should be easier to navigate and I wont have to worry about people being turned off from this book by my bad stuff from like 2 years ago like the old book.

So if you are here stalking this new book, Thank you! I love you and it means a ton to me that you are here to help me rise from the bottom again. Everyone of you that are here are amazing people that keep me floating and not falling down a deep pit of sadness half the time XP.

But I just want to give you all my goals for this and my skills in general.

A. I want to get better at like drawing in general

B. I want to improve in my typography and do ventures in more general design

C. I want to create content for you all to learn from

D. I want to give back to you all a ton more with frequent giveaways

Also credit to the lovely -gnossienne- and Gnossie for all of my work ever. None of it would be possible without them supoorting me through the early days.