Thy Return

Our warrior of the dark arts had to leave our little orange realm for a period of time. He had to slay his own monsters and fight epic battles! For he knew that little orange world didn't need him!

Okay so yes I did take a small, really small, break. This was the combination of a lot of tiny things building up on each other untill I found myself in a place where I couldn't handle it here.

So first of all, those who I haven't finished requests for, please like pm me saying you still want your cover.

Secondly, while I have "returned" I will be taking a few steps back compared to how I use to be. I don't think being as heavily ingrained into the community as I once was, is healthy for me. So I'm going to take a more distanced approach, not taking many requests and posting stuff I make for fun only.

I also want to take a more private direction when it comes to my interactions with people on this site. I love my friends here but all of the public interactions I have to go through to be able to interact with them (which is really all I want) is cumbersome and I rather just avoid it.

I love you all and you have all given me a ton, so I thank you.

And look at this doggo my dad has. It's a quality doggo.

I think that's a good note to leave this on.

Byeeeeeee.