105. Cover + - Update 2 Electric Boogalo -

I don't have any design work to share today other than an older commercial premade I made earlier this month, I have one thing in the works but that's gonna have to wait

I don't have any design work to share today other than an older commercial premade I made earlier this month, I have one thing in the works but that's gonna have to wait. I have some news for y'all! As of a week-ish ago I am an official contract worker for wattpad paid stories!

This was a great opportunity that I feel so lucky to have gotten the chance to take. Funny thing is they weren't even looking for another English speaking designer but I somehow still was given a chance!

I really also want to take this moment to recognize all of you! Your constant support of my work for the past 5 years has been the sole driving force in my improvement. I got way to much support when I first started grew a community quickly and I wanted to earn that with my quality of work and I think we're close! 

I want to give back soon, but considering I'm like 25 follows away from 1k I am gonna combine the planned giveaway I had for that with something for this moment.

Also thanks to my friends who helped calm myself during the whole process that being corvums Azanthiel and sereneur!