Olimar X Alph

This story was  inspired by my friend Genna, who realllllly likes captain Olimar 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Captain Olimar wasbusy doing a smash brothers or something and beating people up. Alph was sad because master hand no pick him :,(. "I wunt to smash with Olimar!!" he yelled in frustration. Olimar was too busy fiteing to hear him though. And so Alph was left all alone and sad. this is so sad can we get a gay in the chat?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                               Tim skip

Olimar was done fighting so he was released. He saw Alph crying and went to go make him feel unbad cus' he was a good friend :). "Why are you cry?", he asked, his eyes gleaming with emotionss. "Because you are fight without me and that makes me lonely", Alph boi cried. "Oh." said Olymar. "Well now I am her-", but olimar was cut off?! Who could it be?1

"Hahahaha nein" said crazy handd as he laugh. "Ou must fight more", he yelled at Olimar. "Um, no", said olimar, "I am stay here with Alph or he fight too", he defend his blue hair friend. "Um, yes, you fight, um no Alph though he is week", craze hand object. "Um no then", Olimar said and cough germs on crazy hand! Crazy hand was mad now. "Then you can fnite each other reeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" he said while doing his signature crazy hand sezuire thingy. "Eek", Olimar and Alph said in fear both. They got teleported onto a map. "Wait before we are fight I have to say something!" Olimar shout to Alph. "What", alph say. "Um I am like you, but not like friend, am gay!", he sayd. "Ohmygosh me too lets be bfs", Alph respund. "yes." Olimar say. And then they kiss. Then they did other stuff, but thats censored.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                   Ime Skip

Olimar goes up to Alph, fear is in his eyes. "Ummm.. Alph", he said. "Ummmmmm...what?", replies Alph, a sense of fear growing inside him. "You aren't gonna belive but, am pregnantt!" Olimar stated. "UMMM WHAT?!", said Alph. 

The end.