Chapter 10

~Ty's POV~

We kept running, and soon. I got so hungry, i felt my stomach growl and im pretty sure it caused and earth quake. We all stopped and Adam said we should eat about now. "THANK GOD" I screamed and we had a late lunch i guess. We all sat around a fire and we talked. "Man, i cant wait for Jerome and Mitch to come back with food" Adam said and we smiled as we saw them in the distance. We cooked the food and found a water sprout to drink from. "Wow, waiting for food makes it 10 times better" Jerome said and we laughed. "Lets not run any more today. We need a brake" Mitch said and we all agreed. "Hey, how about a game?" Jerome said and i smiled. "Paint ball? But you need to find berries to use instead?" Jenna said and we all agreed. "Every man for them self?" i said and we looked around. "No, Adam needs the help. And so does Jerome. He has no aim. You guys be two teams i'll go myself" Jenna said and we looked at her. "You sure?" Mitch said and she nodded yes. "First one out has to do whatever the winner says" Adam said and we all shook on it.

~Jenna's POV~

Call me crazy, but i can win. My only trouble is Mitch. These guys wouldn't know a clue on where to find berries. I'll have tons. We all ran of and i instantly started climbing trees. Swinging branch to branch collecting them. Team Merome, is going to be hard to take down. Team Skylox. Easy. I grabbed berries and put a bunch in my mouth, and one hand, and pockets. I saw Jerome. Nice. I took my aim and it hit him in the forehead. "REALLY?!" Jerome said and I laughed. He slumped back and talked to Mitch. Ahh. Mitch. I threw as many as i can, including spitting them from my mouth. And before you knew it, he dodged them. Jerome and Mitch all looked around and i turned around and saw Adam. Before he could do anything i threw three berries. But, so did he. It hit us at the same time. "DAMMIT" I screamed and got down. So, me, Jerome, and Adam are out. "Did you get me out?" Jerome said and i nodded yes. I saw Mitch sneak up behind Ty and, Ty's out. Mitch won. I had a feeling.