Guild exchange

Nobody's POV
Natsu and Gray were packing their things for the exchange. In the middle Natsu fell asleep so gray finished packing Natsu's stuff.

Gray picked up natsu and walked towards his room. He unlocked the door and placed natsu on the bed.

"Goodnight Natsu" Gray whispered as he kissed Natsu's forehead. He then got in bed and went to sleep.

*time skip to morning*

Natsu's POV
"Argnm" I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. I looked to my side and Gray was still asleep..... that's a first.

"I must've went to sleep early" I said has I sat up and my legs hung off the bed.

Then I remembered we have the guild exchange. Yay I'm so excited. We haven't talked to members from other guilds in a while.

"Gray wake up!" I said as I shook him. He stirred in his sleep and I frowned.

I could let him sleep but I don't wanna. "Wake up!" I yelled.

Grays eyes shot open." What the hell Natsu What was that for"

"We have the guild exchange today!" Natsu said.

"Someone's excited" Gray started "What guild are you excited to see"

" Well I like each one, but I'm especially excited to see sabertooth and sting" I smiled. Sting is like that best friend that you barely talk to but when you do it's awesome.

"Cool I'm looking forward to seeing that guild too" Gray said.

I grabbed grays arm and ran out the house. "Let's go!!"

" we didn't even Eat breakfast"Gray said.

"Who cares!" I responded. I was just that excited you know?

Gray's POV
We arrived at the guild to see Erza and Lucy were already there.

"Great now that you two are here Master and can tell us about the program"  as if on cue makarov came over to us.

"Alright kids you will be going to sabertooth first. The first guild you go to you will stay the longest. You should stay there for about a week, you then will go to the other guilds for a day each." Gramps explained.

"YESSS!!l Natsu squealed as he jumped up and down.

"Cool" I said. Erza then turned to us.

"Crocus is pretty far so we will have to take the train" she said.

Natsu's happiness vanished so quickly. "Let's go!" Lucy said.

*time skip to train station*

"Here we go" Lucy said.

"I'm not ready" Natsu said then Erza punched his gut and he was out cold. She carried him on the train and we began our journey to crocus.

*several puking Natsus later...*
" we are here! Sweet sweet land" Natsu said running off the train.

Lucy, Erza, and I just sweat-dropped and exited the train.

"Woah" Lucy gasped

"It's huge" Erza said.

There it was. The Sabertooth the guild. It's was big.. very big. We walked to the entrance with our luggage and pushed the doors open. "Hey everyone!" Natsu yelled.

Everyone turned to look at us. "Greetings" Rufus said.

"What's up" Orga said. Then sting and rogue came running up to us.

"Hey guys, hey Natsu long time no see" sting said.

"Yeah its been a while" Natsu said as he hugged sting. I felt a feeling inside of me but I brushed it off and went on.

Lucy and Erza went to talk to Yukino and Minerva. Leaving Natsu and I alone with sting and rogue.

"Your rooms are upstairs" Rogue said as he smiled.

"But right now let's catch up" sting grinned he then grabbed Natsu's hand an dragged him to the table. Rogue and I followed.

I could of sworn I saw Natsu blush a little. I thought I was the only one who could make him blush so easily.

We all sat down and started talking.

Natsu's POV
Rogue, Gray, sting and I were all talking and catching up on things. Everyone was doing great.

"Hey Natsu how about we go for a swim" sting said.

"Sure! Sounds like fun " I agreed and we ran toward the pool.

Ooo knew threat gray!!  XD can't wait for the next few chapters things get a little spicy lol.