Chapter Two

That night, Rally changed into her party outfit and went downstairs. (([polyvore])) Rally swished around, looking for Bam. She saw him doing shots with Novak and Jimmy Pop. She rolled her eyes and walked over to him. 

"Hey there Rally," Jimmy said when he saw her, "Long time no see. Don't I get a 'Great to See You Again Jimmy, I Missed You While I Was Away' blow job?"

"Why does everyone think I'm a whore?" She asked. 

"I'm just teasin', c’mere and gimme a hug." He held out his arms and Rally squeezed his middle. 

"Probably because you're all over every one of us." Bam joked, downing another shot, "So what's up?" 

She lightly punched him in the chest, "You lied to me dick mouth." 

"Did not." 

Rally pointed in the air, "Listen; I hear neither Mickey 'yummy-hot-former-prostitute' Avalon nor Dirt 'so-fuckin-sexy' Nasty." 

Bam tilted his head and listened, "Yeah but its Afterworld, that's your favorite CKY song." 

"I know, but I was promised a threesome with those two and didn't get it, then I'm promised the ability to slooshy their voices at my party and that was a lie as well." She said, "And I love those guys." 

"I never promised you a threesome with anyone." Bam said. 

"But if you really want one I'm sure me and Jared could do it." Jimmy added. 

"No thanks Jim... Maybe if I don't have a steady boyfriend by the next time I come visit we could hook up." 

He grinned, "All right, but remember, you're the one who suggested it." 

Rally shook her head, "I'll keep that in mind." She took one of the shots from Bam's hand and downed it, "Hey, did you guys see Chris? He wanted to talk to me." 

Bam nodded, "Outside." 

"It's cold out there!" Rally yelled. 

"It's August!" He yelled.

Rally sighed, "All right." She walked outside and scanned around for Chris. He was standing outside by the skate ramp, talking to a group of guys. She recognized Novak, who was trying to skate while holding a beer in his hand, Raab, who was standing in a circle talking to Chris, Jukka Hildén and Jarno Laasala. 

She ran over and threw her arms around Jarno and Jukka's neck, "Yay! More sexy Finnish guys! This really is a 'Welcome-Back-Rally' party!" 

"Hey there rakkaus." Jukka said, as she kissed both of them on the cheek. 

"Hi there cutie pie." She said, then turned to Jarno, "And hey there sexy." 

"Hey typykkä... How goes it?" He asked. 

Rally smiled, "Great now that you guys are here. Bam's bringin' in all these gorgeous Finnish guys around for me; it's like a dream come true."

"What about me?" Raab asked. 

She let go of Jarno and Jukka and barreled into his arms, “How could I forget you? You’re one of the few of Bam's friends I can stand to be around."

Chris shifted on his foot, "Hey Rally."

"Hi Chris." She pushed some of her hair out of her face, "You wanted to talk to me?"

"Uh yeah... But not here."

"Why not here?" Rally asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Just... Not here... Can we talk in your room?"

"Uh, sure, why not."

Chris took her by the hand and escorted her upstairs to her room. He closed the door and turned to look at Rally.

She looked at him, "What's up?"

"Well, there's something I've wanted to get off my chest for a long time." He said.

"What's that?"

He walked over to her and smashed his lips against hers, one hand around her waist and the other cradling her head.

She smacked the back of his head and he pulled back, "What the fuck Chris!?"

He scratched the back of his neck, "Sorry, I just... You're so fuckin' beautiful... And... And I haven't seen you in a long time... Me and Claire got our divorce finalized about two months ago and I-" Rally cut him off by pressing her lips to his.

She pulled back, "This doesn't mean anything, right?"

Chris shook his head, "Let's just... Pretend it never happened."

"Good idea." Rally said.

"C'mon, let's go get a drink."